Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:45 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V/SoV Figure Count

I'm up to 19.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 05:17 AM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

DBC:
Old - 42
New - 91
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:09 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

With the final release I'm now at 42.

-insert signature here-
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:12 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1x M-43 = 3
2x Thralls = 2
Zogross =1

So, I'm at 6
Probably will add some more of the heroes.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

3 M-43= 9
Zogross, Kira, Van Nessing, Nick= 4
3 Blade Dancers= 9
2 Gnids= 8

Total of 30 figures, and probably some Thralls later.

Last edited by DeathDoom; September 23rd, 2011 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Forgot the creator. Heh.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:43 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

With the final release I'm at 48

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 26th, 2011, 10:24 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

mac122 = 28

through Wave 14

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 28th, 2011, 03:06 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Updated the list again and everyone's new totals are now on the scoreboard. I think it is pretty impressive that we have already almost reached 450 figures!
Old September 28th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

5x M-43 = 15
2x Gnids = 8
15x Thralls
Nick Esenwein
Haduc
Capt. Varan
Kira
Omegacron
Van Nessing
Zaeus
Zogross
2x Zombie Hulk

Total 48
Old September 28th, 2011, 04:30 PM

Bolo knows what's in an order marker Bolo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolo View Post
I own 25 of the Mechwarrior Marauders used for Omegacron, so I guess I am at 25.
Omegacron is a Unique. Why would anyone have 25 of them? 25-player battles?

No wonder they are so hard to find...
He might have had them to play Mechwarrior with before Omegacron was ever even a thought.

I am at 21

White Knight, I have had them for awhile, for just the reason Lamaclown suggested. I have been playing Mechwarrior for quite some time now, I actually have close to 3000 Mechwarrior units.

I am at 25 + 2 for a total of 27 now.

If a chicken and a 1/2, can lay an egg and a 1/2 in a day and a 1/2, how long would it take a grasshopper with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a cucumber?
Old September 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

M43 x4 - 12
Zombie Hulk - 13
Thralls x2 - 15
Nick - 16
Blade Dancers x3 - 25
Haduc, Varan, Zogross, Omega, Zaeus, Nessie - 31

I also already have Locksley, 2x the Skeleton squad, 4x the Storm Golem squad and 2x the Necromancer Skull dude that's gonna be a hero.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 29th, 2011, 05:53 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Updated count:

1x M-43 = 3
2x Thralls = 2
Zogross =1
Zaeus =1
Nicholas Esenwein =1
Capt John Varan=1
1x Marro Gnids =4

1x Zombie Hulk =1

Updated Total =14

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs