Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter

The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter

C3G MARVEL WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Sinister set.
Its model number and name are #004 / SHIELD Agent.

Character Bio - S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotters are part of an agency that maintains strong ties to the superhero community, especially Captain America, the Avengers, and the Fantastic Four. S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotters work closely with Snipers. In addition to marksmanship, they are also trained in camouflage, reconnaissance, and observation. Sniper/Spotter teams are especially effective when deployed within urban and jungle terrain.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter allows Snipers you control to ignore special powers on their Army Cards that would prevent them from attacking after moving, due to her Assisted Observation special power. Current Snipers include: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper.
  • S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter allows you to re-roll attack dice for a Sniper you control or add to its 20-sided die roll, due to her Improved Aim special power. Current Snipers include: S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper.

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Powers updated to work with S.H.I.E.L.D. Snipers

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 11:12 PM. Reason: png
Old May 17th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Spotter - Design Phase (Need Mini)

NAME = S.H.I.E.L.D. SPOTTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = PRECISE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 1

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 25

ASSISTED OBSERVATION
A S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper you control can ignore any special power on its army card that would prevent it from attacking or using a special power because it moved this turn, as long as that S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper attacks a figure within 10 clear sight spaces of a S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter you control or chooses a figure within 10 clear sight spaces of a S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter you control for a special power.

IMPROVED AIM
When you roll attack dice for a S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper you control for a normal attack against an opponent's figure that is within 10 clear sight spaces of at least one S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter you control, you may re-roll one attack die that did not show a skull.

ADAPTIVE CAMOUFLAGE
For each defense die S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter receives from height advantage or terrain when defending against a non-adjacent attack, S.H.I.E.L.D. Spotter receives one additional defense die.

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 7th, 2021 at 04:01 PM.
Old May 17th, 2010, 08:33 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Hmm...as is, the bonuses stack, so if multiple Spotters have LoS to the target, a single blank could mean multiple hits. That wasn't my intent, and I don't like it (and not your fault, I worded it that way, too). What about:

ASSISTED OBSERVATION
All Snipers you control can target figures within clear sight of this Spotter for attacks and special powers even if the Sniper moved during its turn. When a Sniper you control attacks a figure within clear sight of at least one Spotter, each blank rolled counts for one additional hit. When a Sniper you control rolls the 20-sided for an opponent's figure within clear sight of at least one Spotter, add 1 to your roll.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 17th, 2010, 10:35 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Question: If a Spotter were to be carried onto a wall walk by Angel where the Spotter had clear line of sight on an opponent's figure down below on the opposite side of the castle wall as the Sniper, the Sniper would still be able to target the figure on the other side of the wall because it was in CLS of the Spotter?

Also, why would the Sniper roll the 20-sided die for the opponent's figure?

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 17th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm curious about the D20 inclusion myself ... are you planning on making other units called simply "Sniper?"
And, actually, shouldn't it be S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper? Or are you referring to the class of Sniper?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 18th, 2010, 12:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm curious about the D20 inclusion myself ... are you planning on making other units called simply "Sniper?"
And, actually, shouldn't it be S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper? Or are you referring to the class of Sniper?

Actually, my dense self just figured it out, both parts of the power will help Deadeye Dan and the d20 will help him exclusively. But, the first part of the power will help S.H.I.E.L.D Sniper, DED and the Omnicrons. I was too focused on the synergy with the S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper and forgot about the others. That's way cool to include them. However, I wonder how deadly those Omnicrons are going to be with the boost affecting a squad that will get 3 attacks.

Now I still wonder about the snipers being able to shoot at opponent's through walls. You could have Snipers sitting on the ground level inside a castle and a spotter/s up 20+ levels high and letting the Snipers shoot at any approaching figure that be impossible for the Sniper to shoot at. The Spotter isn't relaying the bullet to the target.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 18th, 2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Necro, how about this girl for a spotter?

Sinister 006/SHIELD Agent
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:13 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Not to bad, but go with the 005 or 004 version. They aren't on flying base.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:38 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Out of the three this was the best looking one IMO, mainly because of the metal on her shoulder, it just looked SHIELD like. And it doesn't matter if there is a flying base or not when you are re-basing these anyways. Besides, I thought the one with the flying stand would be best since it is the easiest to remove and then re-base by drilling a small hole in the base and gluing it. That is what I do with all of my customs. But they all 3 look good to me. If Necro likes them, he can choose one. Any of the 3 would work great I think. Perhaps we should choose the cheapest.

004 SHIELD Trooper

005 SHIELD Sniper

006 SHIELD Agent
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:05 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Out of the three this was the best looking one IMO, mainly because of the metal on her shoulder, it just looked SHIELD like. And it doesn't matter if there is a flying base or not when you are re-basing these anyways. Besides, I thought the one with the flying stand would be best since it is the easiest to remove and then re-base by drilling a small hole in the base and gluing it. That is what I do with all of my customs. But they all 3 look good to me. If Necro likes them, he can choose one. Any of the 3 would work great I think. Perhaps we should choose the cheapest.
Isn't that a jetpack on her back. That's why she is on a flying base.
Old May 18th, 2010, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Isn't that a jetpack on her back. That's why she is on a flying base.
I really don't know, but that does make sense. If it is, I think that figure is auto canceled right? But the other 2 look great too, so I think we are fine, if Necro even likes this sculpt, which I think he will.
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:38 PM

I saw that mini briefly, but didn't pursue it. It'll work, though. I'll update the first post with the brunette.

Snipers still can't shoot figures they themselves don't have LoS to. All Spotter is doing is allowing Snipers* who have LoS to a target that Spotter also has LoS to, shoot that target immediately after moving instead of having to wait a turn. If a Spotter has LoS to a target, but a Sniper doesn't, the Sniper can't shoot that target per the rules of the game. If a Sniper has LoS to a target, but a Spotter doesn't, the Sniper has to wait a turn.

Yes, including DED, but note that DED's special attack can never be modified, so the Spotter only helps out his normal attack and special power. If Omnicrons proove to be too powerful with Spotters (which I highly doubt, but we'll see) we can always change the power to only affect "Sniper Heroes."

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library