Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old May 25th, 2009, 05:29 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

I don't know if it will be named cod 5: mw 2 or 6 or what but the name doesn't matter. What does matter is the game.

I can't wait until 11-10-09 which is the release date for it. There are atleast a few new perks and the weapons seem like they will resemble RSV: 2 (Rainbow Six Vegas 2) guns. Lets just hope that they take out juggernaut and add vehicles.

Any current thoughts on what it will be like?

Old May 26th, 2009, 04:08 AM

starsandstripes Woo who?
Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

its being advertised as mw2 so thats probably what it will be called. I think they're finally going to add vehicles to online!

why does everyone hate me?
Old May 26th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am going to research it for the Wii because the online play for CoD5 was boring after a while.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old May 27th, 2009, 06:43 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
I am going to research it for the Wii because the online play for CoD5 was boring after a while.
I have 5 for 360 but I didn't think it got boring. I havn't played in a while but its still fun.

Hopefully MW2 will be WAY better or atleast as good as 4.

Old May 27th, 2009, 08:34 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl with a k View Post
I don't know if it will be named cod 5: mw 2 or 6 or what but the name doesn't matter. What does matter is the game.

I can't wait until 11-10-09 which is the release date for it. There are atleast a few new perks and the weapons seem like they will resemble RSV: 2 (Rainbow Six Vegas 2) guns. Lets just hope that they take out juggernaut and add vehicles.

Why does everybody complain about Juggernaut and Martyrdom? Since everyone picks Stopping Power, I don't see what's the big deal with people using Juggernaut, which cancels Stopping Power out.

People also need to stop complaining about Martyrdom. Seriously, all you have to do is not run over dead bodies. Steady Aim is a better perk anyways. The only gripe I have with Martyrdom are the idiots that team kill me with it on hardcore mode.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old May 27th, 2009, 08:53 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart

If you whine about....

Juggernaut: Learn to have a better aim, or put on stopping power and get over it.

Martyrdom: You have a grenade indicator. Use it. If you're on hardcore, sucks for you.

My opinion.

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
Old May 27th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Wii is boring because no Nazi zombies, no new maps, and no tanks.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old May 28th, 2009, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Quote:

Why does everybody complain about Juggernaut and Martyrdom? Since everyone picks Stopping Power, I don't see what's the big deal with people using Juggernaut, which cancels Stopping Power out.

People also need to stop complaining about Martyrdom. Seriously, all you have to do is not run over dead bodies. Steady Aim is a better perk anyways. The only gripe I have with Martyrdom are the idiots that team kill me with it on hardcore mode.

First of all Juggernaut it NOT canceled by Stopping power although it would SEEM LOGICAL. Trust me, it doesn't. Second of all Martyrdom is stupid because first of all very unrealistic, how can you pull the pin when your dead? Second of all I shouldn't have to worry about not running over dead bodies and third by the time the grenade indicator shows up your dead. And steady aim? Seriously? Aim down the freakin sight. Stop running around with your machine guns at your hit and learn to aim.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to laugh at you for getting killed by a perk you apparently have no problem with. Martyrdom team kills, nice.

Old May 28th, 2009, 07:06 PM

STEALTHRULER is surprisingly tart

Whinign doesn;t take away the perks, so instead of crying about why it's "unfair", come up with ways to counter. Reset Fuse in COD 5 counters martyrdom you know.

Also, it's a videogame, not real life. it wont be 100% realistic. If they takes juggernaut or martyrdom away, that's great. If not, I don't care. If you can't find a way to counter it, that's your problem.

My Customs My Maps
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9
Old May 28th, 2009, 07:17 PM

Latimerj is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

New call of duty modern warefare 2 trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK0BUwbs3xo
Old May 28th, 2009, 08:17 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

It almost looked like CoD meets GTA in parts of that preview.
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:55 PM

AwesomeCoolGuy has disabled reputation

Quote:

First of all Juggernaut it NOT canceled by Stopping power although it would SEEM LOGICAL. Trust me, it doesn't. Second of all Martyrdom is stupid because first of all very unrealistic, how can you pull the pin when your dead? Second of all I shouldn't have to worry about not running over dead bodies and third by the time the grenade indicator shows up your dead. And steady aim? Seriously? Aim down the freakin sight. Stop running around with your machine guns at your hit and learn to aim.

EDIT: Oh I forgot to laugh at you for getting killed by a perk you apparently have no problem with. Martyrdom team kills, nice.
Actually, one of the makers of CoD4 stated on another forum that stopping power and juggernaut DO cancel each other out. Sorry, I don't have a link to this, I just remember it from a long time ago. If you don't believe me, I really couldn't care less.

Oh, and also, MW2 looks amazing, I can't wait. I honestly hope they don't bring back vehicles because they kind of ruined CoD5 for me. I wonder what they have planned to replace Nazi Zombies...

Last edited by AwesomeCoolGuy; May 29th, 2009 at 11:05 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games