Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 19th, 2012, 04:44 PM

pitboss648 Woo who?
Why has Legacy been overlooked?

We have played several games using the Legacy points and I am confused on why this never took off. A simple change of adding a sticker to cover the points and now you have a new heroscape game without printing up new cards and finding new figs.
While on the subject of using official items, why are certain glyphs used in tourney play and some are not? 37 glyphs and treasures are available (20/17) yet tourney play usually consists of Glyphs A, B, C, D, G, L, V, W.
Not once but twice in the last tourney I was in I got Move +2 on both glyphs! All a tourney director needs to do is make all the glyphs/treasures available and add in 2nd ones of certain ones so you have enough to cover the maps, now you wouldn't know if you are going to get a treasure of glyph, bracers of teleportation or the wind glyph.
Glen
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Why has Legacy been overlooked?

But then there is Q9 + Laglor + 2 glyphs of Ivor. 18 range will not lose.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:44 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Why has Legacy been overlooked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitboss648 View Post
While on the subject of using official items, why are certain glyphs used in tourney play and some are not? 37 glyphs and treasures are available (20/17) yet tourney play usually consists of Glyphs A, B, C, D, G, L, V, W.
Not once but twice in the last tourney I was in I got Move +2 on both glyphs!
Some glyphs/treasure are pretty much worthless and some are flat out broken or overpowered. If a glyph is being duplicated in a game, that is poor planning unless it was a map feature.

There is no official way to do a tournament; feel free to engage your local group with any complaints or suggestions or setup and run events yourself.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards