Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old March 11th, 2020, 02:04 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I need a relatively strong emotional impact to take something to a 9/10 (such as Kit: Young Ninja which really spoke to me despite not having a terribly well thought-out plot)
On a whim, I checked your rating for Kit and found that you gave it an 8. Do you want to update that to a 9?

~TGRF.
Old March 11th, 2020, 03:46 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan
I need a relatively strong emotional impact to take something to a 9/10 (such as Kit: Young Ninja which really spoke to me despite not having a terribly well thought-out plot)
On a whim, I checked your rating for Kit and found that you gave it an 8. Do you want to update that to a 9?

~TGRF.
See, this is why you can't really take anything I say too much to heart

I guess why not update it? Though perhaps a second reading would solidify my thoughts or remind me of some reason why I gave it an 8 originally

Either way, the main reason I liked this one was that it oozed so much charm. Charm is something that's very difficult to measurably produce without an audience to gauge it from, so perhaps if your or my writing travels ever go there there's secrets worth mining in here somewhere.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 22nd, 2020, 10:19 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I really want to see the journey that leads the character in this story to the guy who is okay with summoning Marro and sending his own daughter into battle.

I'd read more of this character's journey because I'd be curious to see how he and his daughter become such assholes.

~TAF
I'm still drifting around various ideas about where to go next with Eternity, and I keep coming back to this comment.

I'm curious: why wouldn't Utgar be okay with summoning marro?

~TGRF, not saying Utgar would be okay necessarily...
Old March 22nd, 2020, 10:57 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
I'm still drifting around various ideas about where to go next with Eternity, and I keep coming back to this comment.

I'm curious: why wouldn't Utgar be okay with summoning marro?

~TGRF, not saying Utgar would be okay necessarily...
Well, they're... pretty evil... It's just an example: the same'd go with Orcs and killer robots, etc.

Or maybe it's like solving a problem by bringing cockroaches into your home.

~TAF

Old March 24th, 2020, 03:12 PM

Re: Rise of the Valkyrie - Utgar

@TheAverageFan and anyone else who is interested:

While trying to come up with the next story for Eternity, I've been off and on developing the world for Eternity - my interpretation of Valhalla. The details on various random cities and locations are getting a bit out of hand, and I needed somewhere to put all of the details which are locked into place, somewhere I can view them in an orderly manner.

There are websites which will basically let you create a wiki for such things - for a price. So, naturally, I stole that idea and made my own wiki, which is - admittedly - nowhere near as nice-looking, but is at least functional and gets the job done.

The wiki is VERY sparse on information at the moment, and is still well under construction, but if anyone is interested, they can view it here. You should be able to see some of the setting for what is coming. I'll add the link to the OP when the next story comes out, or when I'm happier with the interface. Whichever comes first.

And again: the site is owned by me. No ads or programs.

~TGRF, with the power of multi-sites.
Old March 24th, 2020, 11:59 PM

Be wary; wikis can be endless rabbit holes of thing after thing that could use an article

~TAF, speaks from experience

Last edited by Dysole; April 8th, 2020 at 03:39 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction