Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 10th, 2006, 01:11 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Rakner's

yeah my Rakner's is coming in hopefully friday!!
woohoo

all 3 of them!!

now if I could jsut find some Tundra

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 10th, 2006, 09:22 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i want one. jerk. i should jump you and steal one. just one. you can have the rest.
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:21 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Raknar's Vision and Thaelenk Tundra Online Ordering

due to the MAJOR delay in Raknar and Thaelenk reaching retail stores, this thread has turned into a "online ordering" thread.

for store sightings there is a "store sightings" thread where you can hear a pin drop.
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:18 AM

Venom has disabled reputation
well, i emailed Hasbro asking when they'll have the TT back in stock and this is what they emailed me:

Thank you for contacting Hasbro with your question on Heroscape! Perhaps I can help.

Thaelenk Tundra is a brand new product. Hasbro Toy Shop has ordered more, but unfortunately, we do not have an expected in-stock date.

In the meantime, the item is shipping out to the distribution centers of your local retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, & Toys R Us. While you are waiting for Hasbro Toy Shop to get it back in stock, you may want to check those local stores.
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:35 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
well I couldna resist...sandra ie housemouse had 3 of them on ebay for 63 w/free shipping.....

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:46 AM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom
Thank you for contacting Hasbro with your question on Heroscape! Perhaps I can help.

Thaelenk Tundra is a brand new product. Hasbro Toy Shop has ordered more, but unfortunately, we do not have an expected in-stock date.

In the meantime, the item is shipping out to the distribution centers of your local retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, & Toys R Us. While you are waiting for Hasbro Toy Shop to get it back in stock, you may want to check those local stores.
kinda reminds me of that gopher game where the little gophers pop out holes and you try to bang them on the head before the disappear.

i'm getting to sick of searching for heroscape crap.
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:47 AM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:

In the meantime, the item is shipping out to the distribution centers of your local retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, & Toys R Us.
The "item". I knew it...they only sent one.

Wonder where the lucky WAL*MART that's gonna get it in 2 months is...probably someplace like Fargo, North Dakota.
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:04 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My nearest Target has never even gotten in any Wave 4 yet. I'm expecting 4.5 to stock around Jna 07
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY
Quote:

In the meantime, the item is shipping out to the distribution centers of your local retailers like Target, Wal-Mart, & Toys R Us.
The "item". I knew it...they only sent one.

Wonder where the lucky WAL*MART that's gonna get it in 2 months is...probably someplace like Fargo, North Dakota.
that's a good one.

i'm starting to feel like Charlie looking for one of the Golden Tickets.

i keep checking with Gamer's Paradise (local Chicagoland chain) every week but still nothing, zilch, nada. same goes for the above mentioned retailers...nothing, zilch, nada.
Old May 11th, 2006, 06:41 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez
well I couldna resist...sandra ie housemouse had 3 of them on ebay for 63 w/free shipping.....
Yeah, you can't argue with that price! Why 3 though? I take it that you will play multiple uniques or save a couple....

-Ski
Old May 11th, 2006, 07:43 AM
ultradoug

Gary, do you have the "item" yet?

Shh! Quiet! Were you followed?

Of course not... where is the item?

Its hidden...

Code:
mettal gear sound

RUN WE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT!
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:03 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I'm glad I ordered the "item" while it was still in stock. Several units of the "item" are currently sitting on my dining room table. This is a great looking expansion. I now understand all the fuss about the old sparkly water tiles. The ice looks very cools. And the glaciers are beautifully made. Hopefully those of you still searching will find the "item" very soon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales