Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old December 20th, 2013, 06:28 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
2014 HeroScape Calendar: Release Thread!

Merry Christmas Heroscapers!
Your 2014 Calendar is available for download here:

Download Here

Be sure that you have this font downloaded and installed:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2706

Credits:

January: Mossman
Treachery: Warlord Alpha

February: Soundwarp SG-1
Soaring Leap: Superfrog

March: Porkins
Whisper: Dignan

April: Wonderball68
Highland Bogs: The CEE

May: MacAddict17
A Sinking Feeling: Ninja Status

June: starthedus
Dusk and Dawn: pieface!

July: Mossman
Blood Shard: typhon2222

August: Wonderball68
Cinder Ravine Roads: Nomad

September: Fridays Garnet
Fireworks: GameBear

October: TWilkerson
Heart of Desolation: TWilkerson

November: Fi Skirata
Platypus: Robber

December: Mossman
Quetzual’s Descent: Panopticon

Thank you for your submissions!
This was a quick turn-around so it features a lot of empty space for "writing notes". I hope to get started on this earlier next year...

Last edited by twilkerson; December 25th, 2013 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old December 20th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: 2014 HeroScape Calendar: Release Thread!

Nice job!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 20th, 2013, 07:28 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks mac!

I'm not fully satisfied with it myself, but I wanted to have something useful in a timely manner. Next year we'll get started on it sooner to fill the blank spaces with more content.
Old December 20th, 2013, 07:30 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Holy Heroscape Cow, that is awesome.
Old December 20th, 2013, 09:27 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, my previously unnamed map is called Platypus, I know it doesn't change anything in the calendar but it'd be nice if it had the real name in the OP. Thank you
Old December 20th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, that's awesome! Great pics, maps, and art!
Old December 20th, 2013, 11:01 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

My map is in the calendar!

Awesome job guys, happy holidays!
--NS
Old December 20th, 2013, 11:33 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff and thanks for including my map!
Old December 21st, 2013, 09:46 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very nice! I am honored to have a map included.
Old April 10th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

very nice, no printer to speak of sadly, but thanks so much for sharing

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction