Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 15th, 2009, 12:07 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Heroscape Universe

Double post

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old April 15th, 2009, 12:09 PM

Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby! Elf_Archer rolls all skulls baby!

I can't see it either.

But, aren't all of the planets supposed to be on different dimensions, with Valhalla being an interdimensionary world?

I don't know if you implemented that, since I can't see your image, but good job.

Elf_Archer is the Sacred Band...
in the GARNET CAVE...
Old April 15th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool! And I can see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf_Archer View Post
But, aren't all of the planets supposed to be on different dimensions, with Valhalla being an interdimensionary world?
I'm pretty sure this is right. I don't think Valhalla is even interdimensionary, necessarily. The archkyrie can summon from whatever dimension they want. Also, since we know that some form of dragon exists on both Feylund and Icara, shouldn't they be close? Possibly even same solar system?
Old April 15th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Weeow. I could see it for a few minutes then it disappeared again. Oh well, it was pretty cool while it lasted.
Old April 17th, 2009, 01:53 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Hey- you didn't put Isodora on there (from what I remember)!!!!!
Isodora is in the same solar system as Alpha Prime. Alpha Prime is a more active planet where Isodora is relatively uninhabited.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction