Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 14th, 2009, 11:57 AM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Heroscape Universe

Last edited by twilkerson; April 20th, 2009 at 01:30 PM. Reason: fix pic load problem
Old April 14th, 2009, 12:09 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Heroscape Universe

Nice!!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old April 14th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Scott knows what's in an order marker Scott knows what's in an order marker

I like it! Is this based on something in the Heroscape canon or did you just make it up?

I may have to print that out and keep it with my stuff in case someone asks me about the universe.
Old April 14th, 2009, 05:01 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Schweet. I've refreshed it nine times and the post still shows up blank.
Old April 14th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
It's a picture of the universe with the 'Scape planets labled. I like it!

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old April 14th, 2009, 09:00 PM

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
It's a picture of the universe with the 'Scape planets labled. I like it!
My computer must be mentally ill. I still can't see it.
Old April 14th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It''s not your comp, I can't see it either.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 14th, 2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
It''s not your comp, I can't see it either.
Are you using firefox?
Old April 14th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I tried this link which is from the page source (the invisible image) and got this message:
Sorry, Service Temporarily Unavailable. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems.

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old April 14th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Good work ET86, and for the record, love the simplicity and speed of Chrome.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 15th, 2009, 02:52 AM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Talking Re: The Heroscape Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
I like it! Is this based on something in the Heroscape canon or did you just make it up?

I may have to print that out and keep it with my stuff in case someone asks me about the universe.
I just made it up. The idea hit me when I had all my cards sorted by planet.
Old April 15th, 2009, 10:19 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Hey- you didn't put Isodora on there (from what I remember)!!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction