Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 24th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Boondock Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
The second movie is a go from what I've heard. They had one of the actors on one of the local FM stations out here a few weeks ago talking about it.
Aw man, that sucks. The movie was just fine as it was. Any attempt to recapture that magic is going to blow up hard and just come off as trying to cash in on the cult status of the original.
It probably wouldn't be as bad as the Matrix sequels. I mean, what could?
Highlander 2?

Jim
Hey, I enjoyed the hell outta Highlander 2 ... The Renegade Version.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Boondock Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Yep, one for the must see list. Also the only DVD I've ever had 'stolen' from me, what does that say?

The second movie is a go from what I've heard. They had one of the actors on one of the local FM stations out here a few weeks ago talking about it.
Aw man, that sucks. The movie was just fine as it was. Any attempt to recapture that magic is going to blow up hard and just come off as trying to cash in on the cult status of the original.

Yep, but we'll all check it out anyway, and that's all they care about.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies