Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old November 17th, 2015, 05:31 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Character Checklist

Is that amount correct? A lot of the indy cards can be crossed off the list (and that's just indy). I'd like to help you check all that needs to be taken off, but I am very busy lately.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old November 17th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow, that must've taken a lot of work! Nice inspirational list for anyone who thinks there's any reason for this project to stop any time soon or to think there's nothing left to design!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 17th, 2015, 05:34 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Is that amount correct? A lot of the indy cards can be crossed off the list (and that's just indy). I'd like to help you check all that needs to be taken off, but I am very busy lately.
Indy and DC are started but not finished yet. Heroclix has released more Marvel sets over the years so I decided to tackle that beast first.

DC and Indy clix will hopefully be done by tonight and the front post can be updated.

EDIT: Also, this list does not count multiple versions the same character.
Example. Hawkeye is checked off even though we have Hawkeye and Hawkeye Skycycle. So that is why the C3G Marvel list is lower than the actual count
I am trying to differentiate the minis of same named figures like Batman (Bruce and Dick)

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Last edited by b57123m; November 17th, 2015 at 06:31 PM.
Old November 18th, 2015, 02:34 AM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

The front post is now up to date up to the most recent Superman / Wonder Woman Heroclix release.

Some of my math is off, since I know I'm missing 15 released figures somewhere. With C3G being as immense as it is, I know my numbers are more of a ball park estimate.

As a side note, although I am not very active in the C3G community, I would just like to say thank you for giving me a hobby after the death of Heroscape. I check your subforum everyday just like I used to with Vahallascape. You guys do tremendous work and deserve so much more credit than you get. I can wholeheartedly say that I am as big of fan as your product as I was the original game (if not bigger).

Best regards, Bambam57

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old November 18th, 2015, 07:57 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks. This was one of my favorite resources when I first joined.
Nice work.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 18th, 2015, 08:11 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can mark these off the Indy list:

Judge Fear
Judge Mortis
Arashi (Masahiro)
Tomoe

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 18th, 2015, 08:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is it weird that I view this thread as a bit of a report card?

~Bats, gonna make those A's.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Bam Bam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You can mark these off the Indy list:

Judge Fear
Judge Mortis
Arashi (Masahiro)
Tomoe
Thanks! I updated those. I also added the Indy characters from the new wave to my totals. There were also some errors, such as Red Mist still being there. Indyclix are definitely more of an instant gratification update since their percent goes up much faster.

Old November 18th, 2015, 03:39 PM

Actually I think that is a different Red-Mist.
I was looking at the OP of Red Mist and it does not say that it is an Indy HeroClix.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 18th, 2015, 03:46 PM
Bam Bam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Actually I think that is a different Red-Mist.
I was looking at the OP of Red Mist and it does not say that it is an Indy HeroClix.
As of right now, I have all of the KickAss characters listed under the "indy" header, is there a different Red Mist other than the one from the Kickass set?

Old November 18th, 2015, 03:49 PM

I am not sure.
I am starting to think no. There is only one Red Mist.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 26th, 2015, 04:06 AM
Bam Bam

I have now got this list as up to date I can see. So multiple C3G characters with the same super names are now accounted for (3 Flashes, 4 Batman etc). This list will only really be updated now once a new character is C3Genized. (Lucky for me Kang, Martian Manhunter and Superman are all already checked off here)

Hope everyone can get some ideas from the clixed but undrafted!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy