Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 11th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
His name is Mok, and thanks a lot

This has been driving me crazy. Since I read his name I have not been able to get this song out of my head. I know it dates me, but I actually remember this movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSGIZp9bBK4
Because of this, I actually found a VHS copy of this movie. It really was far worse than I remember...

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Last edited by Ryougabot; December 11th, 2012 at 01:51 PM.
Old December 15th, 2012, 09:50 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: His name is Mok, and thanks a lot

This song has officially been stuck in my head for a week.

Thanks a lot.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old December 17th, 2012, 10:32 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: His name is Mok, and thanks a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
This song has officially been stuck in my head for a week.

Thanks a lot.
Welcome to my world. The only way to get rid of the song is to watch the movie...or sing Gilligan's Island to yourself

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs