Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 30th, 2010, 09:37 AM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
Collection Up For Sale

Sadly I haven't played this game in a while. Not many people that I know of here in Nashville, TN, play it, so I have a huge collection that is up for sale. I don't know whether to sell it on Ebay as a huge lot or break it up into smaller sections. What do you scapers think is the best way to sell it?

Anyway, this is what I have and if anyone is interested just let me know.

Vydar
Dund
Agent Carr
Sudema
Microcorp Agents x 3
Major Q9
Braxas
Major Q10
Krav Maga Agents x 2 (Only 1 card)
Major X17
Nakita Agents
Gorillinators x 2
James Murphy
Laglor
Blastatrons (No card)
Gladiatrons x 2 (No cards)

Jandar
Airborne Elite x 2 (1 card)
Tarn Viking Warriors x 2 (1 card)
Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
Concan the Kyrie Warrior
Finn the Viking Champion x 2 (1 card)
Thorgrim the Viking Champion x 2 (1 Card)
Templar Cavalry x 2
Dzu-teh x 2
Sentinels of Jandar x 3
Knights of Weston x 3
MacDirk Warriors x 3
Sgt Drake Alexander (Rise of the Valkryie) x 2 (1 card)
Sgt Drake Alexander (Swarm of the Marro)
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (ROTV)
Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (SOTM)
Nifhelm
Sir Gilbert
4th Massachusettes Line x 2
Eldgrim the Viking Champion
Sir Denrick
Alastair MacDirk
Kelda the Kyrie Warrior
Omincron Snipers

Ullar
Venoc Vipers
Armoc Vipers
Shaolin Monks x 3
Aubrien Archers x 2
Warriors of Ashra x 2
Sylvaris x 2 (1 card)
Kyntela Gwyn
Saylind the Kyrie Warrior
Jorhdawn
Emirroon
Sonlen
Deadeye Dan
Theracus
Ulginesh
Jotun
Charos
Arkmer
Morsbane
Acolarh
Venoc Warlord

Einar
Ashigaru Harquebus x 3
Ashigaru Yari x 3 (2cards)
Tagawa Samurai Archers x 2
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Roman Legionnaires
Guilty McCreech
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
The Einar Imperium x 2
Kozuke Samurai
Roman Archers
Empress Kiova
Kaemon Awa
Valguard
Spartacus
Retiarius
Parmenio
Tagawa Samurai
Hatamoto Taro
Crixus
Shori
Izumi Samurai x 2 (1 card)
Sacred Band

Utgar
Mimring x 2 (1 card)
DeathWalker 8000
Deathwalker 9000
Taelord the Kyrie Warrior
Runa
Isamu
Deathwalker 7000
Warden 816
Deathstalkers
Brunak
Dumutef Guard x 3
Minions of Utgar x 3
Obsidian Guards x 2
Deathreavers x 2
Zettian Guards (no cards)

Utgar (Marro)
Marro Drudge x 2
Marden Hounds x 2
Su Bak Na
Kee Mo Shi
Me Burq Sa
Ne Gok Sa x 2
Marro Hive
Marrden Nagrubs x 2
Marro Drones x 3
Marro Stingers x 2
Marro Warriors x 2 (Only have 1 card for both sets of figures)
Tor Kul Na

Utgar (Orcs)
Arrow Gruts x 5 (missing 1 Orc, so 4 complete cards worth)
Blade Gruts x 5
Heavy Gruts x 3
Ornak
Swog Rider x 3
Tornak
Grimnak x 2 (1 card)
Krug

Terrain
3 Rise of the Valkryie Master Sets
1 Swarm of the Marro Master Set
2 Thalank Tundra
2 Fortress of the Archkyrie
1 Volcarren Wasteland
3 Road to the Forgotten Forest

Rulebooks, Tokens, Glyphs, Dice (regular and the colored ones that came with the Flag Bearers)
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:42 AM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Collection Up For Sale

If you sell the Drones on Ebay I will be the first to to bid.The drones and dividers are the marros I dont have dups of

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

If you have the patience, selling it on eBay is probably the best way to make money. Either that, or keeping it & seeing if it appreciates in value. That way you can always take it out again if you want to play, too.

Selling that collection on eBay would make quite the pretty penny, for sure.

Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You'll get more money if you break it up, but you'll also get much more of a pain in the butt.

If you can't find people to play in your area, you should check out EmailScape.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:04 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
You'll get more money if you break it up, but you'll also get much more of a pain in the butt.

If you can't find people to play in your area, you should check out EmailScape.
If you just want to sell it all at once and avoid ebay issues/fees you can sell it all here http://www.auggiesbuysite.com/servlet/StoreFront . You will likley get a tad more breaking it up and selling on ebay though.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I see quite a few people here on this site in your area. Not to mention NC has a large group and run tourneys in the Raleigh/Durham area. You can't find players? I just hate seeing people getting out because they can't find players. I am stuck in Great Fallss, MT(originally NC) and in the last 2 1/2 yrs. Majority of Scape I've got to play has been against my 6 yr old(starting at 4). I know you have brick and mortar stores in your area(looked them up for another Scaper), try getting together with some of the other Scapers here on the site and meet up at these stores for games. I have a couple of people I have introduced to the game and planning a game day every couple of weeks at my local store, hoping to draw in more players. I just wanted to point out other options for you. I know I will never get rid of any of my Scape, even though I have had to go long periods with no one else to play against and I have at least twice your collection.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I hope you will concider my words. It's always disconcerting seeing someone leave our wonderful game. Take care, xraine69.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:27 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Mortis....there are alot of Scape players in the Nashville area...and from what I have seen they get together fairly regularly to play.

Get a hold of Aldin or NecroBlade.

You are going to regret it once you sell it all.
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh - we're actualy having monthly game days at Gamekeep and I've offered to get together before, but if you want to sell, you want to sell...

~Aldin, in the general area

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 30th, 2010, 10:37 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow.

I wouldn't walk away from a collection like that without at least trying once to hook up with Aldin and/or NecroBlade, if they were in the area.

My 2c.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 30th, 2010, 11:32 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

The greedy person in me says for me to PM you for some of the rare wave 3/4/6 stuff you have that I don't. I am sure people have already PMed you for Glaidiatrons and Heavy Gruts - as a nice person I have to say the ebay price is at least $20 a squad, and I would be willing to pay close to that ($15 a squad).

If I were you I would go with the following in this order:
  • If I like the game and am not hard pressed on money, I would use this site to find some people to play with and forget selling.
  • If I am looking for the most money and have the time, I would break it up on eBay to sell by hero/squad, pack or even wave (have all the figures from each individual wave one one lot) and sell terrain lots of each master set.
  • If I liked the game and wanted it to find a good home with fans and make some decent money (but not the most money) I would break it up and offer for sale on this site and sell leftovers to auggies or on eBay.
  • If your time is limited and you want to get rid of everything as easy as possible, I would sell as one lot on auggies or figure out his price and make that your minimum for lot on here or eBay.
Old July 30th, 2010, 11:34 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Dunno how big a city Nashville is, but if I lived in the same city as Aldin, I would never sell my collection for want of players.

Last edited by Sherman Davies; July 30th, 2010 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Necro lives in Kentucky, not Tennessee
Old July 30th, 2010, 11:36 AM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

I am having great success selling, for a friend, his 'Scape collection on ebay. (It's up right now...my ebay username is justhicks) I AM NOT LEAVING. I am still active and playing weekly.

Selling them as they were sold to us (Expansion Pack or Master Set) seems to be working for me, although several have had success selling at the individual squad level. Know which glyphs went with the Wave 1 expansions. Take good pictures.

Master set figures seem to do best as part of a master set. Especially sparkly water.

Volcarren and Thaelenk are silver and gold, respectively.

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales