Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old December 24th, 2008, 02:07 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Re: UPC's Custom Creations - Speedball and Vigilante

Here are my two latest...

Speedball

Vigilante

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old January 3rd, 2009, 11:59 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker

For those it may concern...

I have updated the following cards...
Gorgorn - New image
Hellcat - Added text
Igor - Completely changed Shape Shifter ability
Mad Thinker - Added text
Red Ghost - Cleaned up card
Valkyrie - New image and raised point value

I hope to have a few new cards posted by the end of the week.

Old January 9th, 2009, 02:55 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just want to say thank you! For the last month I have been reading and printing hints, suggestions, cards, and ideas from this site. I gave my nephew Marvel Heroscape for Christmas and now he wants to play it all the time! Thanks for making me the coolest uncle ever! I also wanted to offer my expertise as a comic enthusiast. I do not know all the characters, but I know most of them. If there is a character you need more info on powers or more background on, I'd be happy to help! Later!
Old January 10th, 2009, 01:13 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just want to say thank you! For the last month I have been reading and printing hints, suggestions, cards, and ideas from this site. I gave my nephew Marvel Heroscape for Christmas and now he wants to play it all the time! Thanks for making me the coolest uncle ever! I also wanted to offer my expertise as a comic enthusiast. I do not know all the characters, but I know most of them. If there is a character you need more info on powers or more background on, I'd be happy to help! Later!
Thank you for the kind words. There is always more room for additional comic book fans in our little slice of Heroscapers. Please, do not hesitate to offer any helpful advice.

Old January 10th, 2009, 01:19 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Re: UPC's Custom Creations - 6 new cards...

I have six more cards for perusal. My annual camping trip is coming up and we plan on having a little Marvelscape action, so I am trying to post most of all I have created for possible testing.

Aurora

Heat Wave

Ka-Zar

Merlyn

Monsieur Mallah

Night Thrasher

Old January 11th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like Ka-Zar. His abilities are very simple, but they achieve the intended purpose very well. I believe that's called "elegant".
Old January 11th, 2009, 11:07 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Good work, UPC! I think Ka-Zar's pretty well balanced too. I personally would've just made his personality Wild for the sake of possible synergy with regular 'Scape, but that's just me.

Also, "villain" is misspelled on Heat Wave's card.
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:58 AM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

All of your customs look great. I bought a BLAZING SKULL mini just because it looked cool, and now I use your Army Card for him in my games. I especially like the 'second-string' Defenders like Valkyre and Hellcat. We already have official Hulk and Silver Surfer... Any plans to finish off the 'classic' Defenders line up with Namor, Dr. Strange [I'd love to see your take on him] and Nighthawk?

Anyway, fantastic work. Also of note are your Palladin [he just looks so cool, and the colors you picked for his card work well] and Creeper, who I'd like to see go through the 24 Hour process.

The only bad thing I can say about your work is that it makes me want to go and buy more minis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Good work, UPC! I think Ka-Zar's pretty well balanced too. I personally would've just made his personality Wild for the sake of possible synergy with regular 'Scape, but that's just me.
By the way, I agree with Mr. Davies on this point, but I also have a bit of a fetish for having maximum synergy with Classic. Still, his card rules. I need a Ka-Zar NAOW!
Old February 2nd, 2009, 11:19 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
By the way, I agree with Mr. Davies on this point, but I also have a bit of a fetish for having maximum synergy with Classic. Still, his card rules. I need a Ka-Zar NAOW!
[/QUOTE]
Anyone interested in coming up with a custom Zabu to go with Kazar? I have some ideas on how to do it.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; February 3rd, 2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old February 9th, 2009, 12:30 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I really like Ka-Zar. His abilities are very simple, but they achieve the intended purpose very well. I believe that's called "elegant".
Thank you. Every once in a while I hit a home run...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

Also, "villain" is misspelled on Heat Wave's card.
Good point. I normally am the one who clings to classic Heroscape verbage whenever possible. I went with the obvious SAVAGE to tie into the Savage Land, but I think you are right with WILD.

Curse you, Spellchecker! Nevermind, Spellchecker isn't a part of Photoshop... Curse you, my brain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garada View Post
All of your customs look great. I bought a BLAZING SKULL mini just because it looked cool, and now I use your Army Card for him in my games. I especially like the 'second-string' Defenders like Valkyre and Hellcat. We already have official Hulk and Silver Surfer... Any plans to finish off the 'classic' Defenders line up with Namor, Dr. Strange [I'd love to see your take on him] and Nighthawk?

Anyway, fantastic work. Also of note are your Palladin [he just looks so cool, and the colors you picked for his card work well] and Creeper, who I'd like to see go through the 24 Hour process.

The only bad thing I can say about your work is that it makes me want to go and buy more minis.

Wow! It is awesome to hear that someone actually uses one of my interpretations of a card. Thank you for the high praise. Thank you for checking out my other creations as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Anyone interested in coming up with a custom Zabu to go with Kazar? I have some ideas on how to do it.
Sadly enough, I am one of those OCD people that has to have a figure to represent the character (Zabu). It would be a cool card to do, I will have to be on the lookout for a nice proxy.

Old February 9th, 2009, 11:55 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I will be working on a custom Zabu figure and will post the pictures if it looks half decent. For the card I was thinking of some Powers: 1.Jungle Strength +1 Attack and +1 defense when next to or on any Jungle terrain or swamp terrain. 2. Pounce special attack very similar to Wolves of Badru but instead of getting destroyed he would get a wound and there would have to be a open space behind the defending figure for Zabu to land on. 3. Loyal Protector: If Zabu is next to Kazar and receives a wound roll 20s die, on 15 or higher ignore all wounds. These are just some thoughts but I am open to any and all suggestions. I have'nt come up with the rest of his stats yet, but any critique or help would be appreciated.
Old January 12th, 2011, 12:58 AM
BoV Judge Emeritus

I have edited and reorganized my first post listing my super hero customs. I have a few more updates and another new card to add, but spending the past 2 hours reorganizing has whipped me. I will finish the updates hopefully over the weekend.

One new card was added, Rocket Raccoon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations