Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 16th, 2021, 06:37 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

Or throw some close combat dexterity in there.
Quote:
"ME FIRST! ME FIRST!"/"TAG, YOU'RE IT!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose the glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. Deadpool may attack with an adjacent normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move, as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.
Other power for reference
Quote:
OBSESSIVE (ON THE POINT OF BORDERING IMPRACTICAL) RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s rival. After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, if Deadpool’s Rival is on the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or lower, if possible, place one Order Marker that is not on this card on this card. When Deadpool attacks his Rival with a non-adjacent attack, he may attack an additional time.

OR regular combat dexterity
Quote:
"ME FIRST! ME FIRST!"/"TAG, YOU'RE IT!"
Start the game with the Glyph of Teleportation Belt on this card. Deadpool cannot lose the glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. Deadpool may attack with a normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after his normal move, as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.
and
Quote:
OBSESSIVE (ON THE POINT OF BORDERING IMPRACTICAL) RIVALRY
At the start of the game, choose an enemy figure to be Deadpool’s rival. After placing Order Markers and before rolling for initiative, if Deadpool’s Rival is on the battlefield, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 12 or lower, if possible, place one Order Marker that is not on this card on this card. When Deadpool attacks his Rival with a normal attack, he may add 2 to his Range number.
Old December 18th, 2021, 06:07 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's my Gotham By Gaslight write-up!
Quote:

NAME = BAT-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE WAYNE (CO)

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = VIGILANTE
PERSONALITY = EXTRAORDINARY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ?

EVERY SCRAP OF EVIDENCE
Bat-Man is considered to have the class of Investigator as well as the one listed on this card. At the end of the first round, if Bat-Man has not moved or attacked, you may choose a Unique Hero your opponent controls. If you do, as long as you control Bat-Man, you may view any unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen figure’s army card.

CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
Bat-Man may use Creature of the Night at any point before or during his normal move by subtracting 2 from his movement. Creature of the Night has a move of 2. When moving with Creature of the Night, Bat-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single move, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Bat-Man cannot be targeted by non-adjacent figures for any special powers or attacks while on a Shadow Tile.

MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
After rolling attack dice for a normal attack against an adjacent figure, if no blanks were rolled, you may choose one of the following:
• add one automatic skull to whatever was rolled.
• before defense dice are rolled, switch Bat-Man and the defending figure. They will not take leaving engagement attacks.
• after attacking, you may attack one additional time, rolling 2 fewer attack dice.
It's pretty straight-forward I think, it's got his putting the clues together detective power, a nice mysterious bat creature of Gotham power (partial reuse from Dr MidNite) that might even see reuse on a future Creature, and a full reuse from Black Canary II. He's a bit squishier than regular Batman, due to him being newer at the job and from the Victorian era (also Extraordinary is a future LXG tie-in I thought would be fun).

Last edited by Splash; December 23rd, 2021 at 01:01 AM.
Old December 18th, 2021, 06:15 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Every Scrap of Evidence is a cool idea, but triggering at the end of the round is not really a good time to be looking at OMs. It also randomly gives him a new class which is a bit strange. Also none of the rest of the card cares about OM placement from your opponent so maybe include something that wants you to look at OMs, unless you wanted that for synergy with someone specific.

Not a fan of powers like Creature of the night that are 3 powers just jammed together. This one is particularly bad because it's a movement power, an attack power and a power that stops your opponents from attacking you. Essentially 3 random powers jammed together. I understand the theme but bleh.
Old December 18th, 2021, 06:18 PM

I had meant that you can just always look at them, maybe it could be until he is destroyed.
I'll drop the attack power on the second one, I get what you're saying.
Old December 18th, 2021, 06:20 PM

I think this looks better, I'll update with it.
Quote:
EVERY SCRAP OF EVIDENCE
Bat-Man is considered to have the Class of Investigator as well as the one listed on this card. At the end of the first round, if Bat-Man has not moved or attacked, you may choose a Unique Hero your opponent controls. If you do, as long as you control Bat-Man, you may view any unrevealed Order Markers on the chosen figure’s army card.

CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
Instead of his normal move, Batman may move up to 3 spaces. When moving with Creature of the Night, Bat-Man has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single move, and will not take any leaving engagement attack. Bat-Man cannot be targeted by non-adjacent figures for any special powers or attacks while on a Shadow Tile.
It's still two things put together, but feels more smooth, cause it could be seen as this is him more easily getting to a shadow space, MMA lets him switch with opponent's on shadow spaces as well. Plus overall, Shadow Space buffs make sense in a world with just gaslights, before massively lit cities.
Old December 18th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Still not really sure why he needs to be both an Investigator and a Vigilante. I'd just pick one for this design and stick with that. Less is more
Old December 18th, 2021, 06:29 PM

Ugh, the problem there is I can't decide, I'll come back to it.
Old December 19th, 2021, 01:58 AM

Wong is easily the best part of the Dr Strange film and might be my favorite MCU character. I was thinking about him when I was ranking the MCU movies and he's the reason Dr Strange is as high as it is. New Spidey reminded me he was Sorcerer Supreme and I couldn't hold back.
I actually read a really fun 616 Wong story I can't remember when (looking it up it was called "A Day In The Life") where he rescues people, mostly amateur magic users, and he had to deal with some tech valley guy who was trying to capitalize on other dimensions and help his team escape.
Anyways I thought we could use a better Wong.
Quote:

NAME = WONG

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SORCERER
PERSONALITY = DEADPAN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ?

PROTECTOR OF THE ANCIENT BOOKS/SCROLLS/KNOWLEDGE/ETC/IDK
Start the game with one Artifact Equipment Glyph on this card. Wong cannot lose an Artifact Equipment Glyph by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed. When attacking or defending against an adjacent figure or a figure with an Artifact Equipment Glyph on its card, Wong rolls 1 extra die.

SORCERER SUPREME
After revealing an Order Marker on Wong and taking a turn with him, during which he cast a Spell, you may take a turn with any other Unique Sorcerer you control. You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Wong is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Wong can take for this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Sorcerer Supreme is more of a title than a superpower, I figure it'd be good on a future Strange or Voodoo. Essentially a MD leader role, not too powerful, but lets you do whatever with a magic user and keep enemies off him, while Wong works on the big spell to win the game.
Protector of Ancient Doodads is basically what he does in the first movie where he takes his job very seriously and will use deadly force on anyone who tries to steal or misuse books and artifacts.

edit: just realized there's no figure, clix should get on that

Last edited by Splash; December 19th, 2021 at 11:09 PM.
Old December 19th, 2021, 11:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I might just call the first power Ancient Protector.

What's the point of Sorcerer Supreme giving Wong a turn if he can't move or attack on that turn? What else is he going to do?

Current Sorcerers: Baron Mordo (265), Shang Tsung (280), Doctor Strange (310), Skeletor (340), Doctor Doom (Sorcerer) (345).

Skeletor probably likes him best with the glyph in there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 19th, 2021, 11:12 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I thought Strange already had a Sorcerer Supreme power.
Old December 19th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I thought Strange already had a Sorcerer Supreme power.
I did too. I think he might have pre-reevaluation. What he has now is "Master of the Mystic Arts."

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 19th, 2021, 11:31 AM

It's bonding but for casting Spells @Batman
Do you mean that the attack phase is gone if worded that way so he can't do specials either? I changed the wording a bit. The hope is we get some pricier spells he can can cast, and the other sorcerers protect him while he casts them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy