Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 12th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V Playtesting Gala: 4th - 14th Sept.

I have three games completed (completing playtest form as well for these three), and am looking for a partner to do lots of testing Monday afternoon. Busy weekend tsk tsk.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 12th, 2015, 02:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
I have three games completed (completing playtest form as well for these three), and am looking for a partner to do lots of testing Monday afternoon. Busy weekend tsk tsk.
I'm free Monday afternoon. What would you like to test?

Old September 13th, 2015, 01:20 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Lightbulb Re: C3V Playtesting Gala: 4th - 14th Sept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
I would like one more Maraturuk test, and 1 or two deltacron tests. Is that OK with you Tablewalker?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:41 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
I would like one more Maraturuk test, and 1 or two deltacron tests. Is that OK with you Tablewalker?
That's fine.

Old September 13th, 2015, 06:35 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Woo! Finally got unlazy. >.>

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 14th, 2015, 01:32 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Gonna try to get three or four tests done tonight. Went be able to get any tomorrow before the cut of but I will still send the reports
Old September 15th, 2015, 06:53 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

This morning's inbox takes us to 50 games played and reported. Thanks everyone. I know there are some more out there that have been played already, and there are still five hours of non-stop 'scaping to go (you don't have anything else to do, do you?).

Keep 'em coming.
Old September 15th, 2015, 09:16 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Even though I know the 50 games were spread over a bunch of units, that is the equivlent to 5 units getting a full batch of tests. That is like Half a wave!

Great job everyone.

I can't wait to see the regular playtest thread OP get updated with all the advancement we made over the last week.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old September 15th, 2015, 12:23 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to do tests for the gala units this week, but my weekend got filled up. I am planning on getting mine completed and sent in soon. Thanks for your patience. I'm trying to help! (:
Old September 15th, 2015, 12:32 PM

Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker Cyber Controler knows what's in an order marker

Would definitely participate in another one. Next time maybe I won't be so busy
Old September 15th, 2015, 02:11 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow wriggz, you make those of us that got busy with other things look bad.
Btw, I will eventually do my tests, it's just I'm getting a crapload of information thrown at me from four classes as they ramp up as fast as possible into tests.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old September 15th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Thanks for participating everyone. It'll probably take us a little while to get the judging and prizes sorted out, but they're on the way.

I'll also send out some specific questions to get some feedback on how everyone thought it went. My initial impression is that it was really valuable from our end and we'd like to do it again, and bigger and better if possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs