Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 2nd, 2017, 10:26 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Havech Eradicators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I'm going to resurrect this thread in hopes that someone can point me in the direction of these figures, or sell me some of their own! Cheapest on eBay is $40+, and that just isn't worth it for me...
Good luck finding these for cheep, they've been hard to find for years. Still, $40 is cheaper than some official stuff.
Haha you're right, I shouldn't expect custom duders to always be cheaper than regular. Such a shame, as the Marro are my favorite species/faction in Heroscape. Love the idea that Ne-Gok-Sa says "Look, I recognize the amazing ways that we've manipulated our biology... but what if we were to augment that with METAL?"

I'll keep my eye out, and may just have to dump that $40 if I don't have any luck in the near future.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 10:52 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
I'm going to resurrect this thread in hopes that someone can point me in the direction of these figures, or sell me some of their own! Cheapest on eBay is $40+, and that just isn't worth it for me...
Good luck finding these for cheep, they've been hard to find for years. Still, $40 is cheaper than some official stuff.
Haha you're right, I shouldn't expect custom duders to always be cheaper than regular. Such a shame, as the Marro are my favorite species/faction in Heroscape. Love the idea that Ne-Gok-Sa says "Look, I recognize the amazing ways that we've manipulated our biology... but what if we were to augment that with METAL?"

I'll keep my eye out, and may just have to dump that $40 if I don't have any luck in the near future.
Yeah, they're not cheap anymore, but keep in mind that one box is two squads.
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:59 AM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

My problem with this card is they are marro who follow valkrill not utgar. Though they are allied that does not necessarily make them "friendly" towards one another.
Old April 21st, 2017, 08:02 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
My problem with this card is they are marro who follow valkrill not utgar. Though they are allied that does not necessarily make them "friendly" towards one another.
Yeah, but that happens all the time in Heroscape. You have a cowboy for every general (except Aquilla), a dragon for every general, several other races that span across generals (humans are the most noticeable, of course, but also soulborgs, elves, orcs, etc.) I feel like the Havechs are a future race of Marro, totally different from their past counterparts that we see in Utgar's army. Kind of like how the soulborgs evolved from the 'Trons into the warring Death and Omni groups, this kind of Marro is a new breed more fitting for a different general. They don't even have "Marro" in their name, like the old Drones, Stingers, etc. They really just feel completely new.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; April 21st, 2017 at 08:03 PM. Reason: I'm a little biased though... the Havechs are one of my favorite cards C3V has released
Old April 21st, 2017, 09:09 PM

zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker zeekthefreak knows what's in an order marker

I see your point on the "evolution" of generals however i feel that the marro are not like those because through like 13 waves all marro are from utgar so this change never occured. I dont mind it that bad that they are from valkrill. Better than jandar XD
Old May 19th, 2017, 03:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

270 Havech Eradicators x3
400 Tul-Bak-Ra
480 Deathreavers x2
500 Marcu

How's this army look?
Old May 19th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
270 Havech Eradicators x3
400 Tul-Bak-Ra
480 Deathreavers x2
500 Marcu

How's this army look?
Not bad. Tulbakra is always a fun figure to play around with. Not particularly competitive but definitely fun.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 8th, 2019, 08:18 AM

Big Oldprankster is surprisingly tart

Unable to print from the pdf friendly link. Gives error message saying something about security token. Sent a copy of message to administrator.
Old May 8th, 2019, 09:50 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Big Oldprankster Just delete the "&act=down" from the link - so correct link is: Printer-Friendly PDF

@superfrog will update.
Old May 8th, 2019, 11:26 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Done.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs