Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 2nd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Soulscape Project- Converting the Dark Souls game to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheox View Post
Dancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Right now she excels at killing squads (possible better than even Quahon and Q9), but due to grasp she'll be a very strong hero killer as well.
She will never have Grasp and the double Blade Dance at her disposal at the same time, so you must measure her power accordingly. Think of her like a stronger Krug that gains more attacks that are weaker instead of getting stronger attacks. She is essentially a hero killer that later becomes a squad killer with no overlap in between the two states. Send in your squads and large/huge figures first when she can't mow them down as effectively and then send in your other heroes once she can't use her Grasp.
I get that, but with 8 life and Frenzy I'd happily disengage from whatever is being thrown at her for a juicer target. That being said I've played enough WH40k to know that a unit can look overpowered on paper but turns out to be a overpriced dump of points in game (hello, Swarmlord). It'll be interesting to see how she turns out.

I agree with you about the WK vs TD, TD seems much more powerful. That's a massive attack radius and number of attacks for a 5 attack. I can already hear the distant screams of melee squads...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum