Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 16th, 2021, 11:12 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Workshop

LMFAO

Look at him! How can you not love it! With his goofy little wings and his silly puffy hat
Old April 16th, 2021, 11:18 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

That is Ronin’s favorite Venom of all time.
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:45 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I dig it! Presumably he should have SS and Flying in there.

I think in Symbiote Summoner, I'd just let him roll an unblockable against any figure adjacent to the Symbiote he placed. He can only pull the trick twice a game, so I don't think it needs the limitation of only getting unblockables against figures also adjacent to him.

Would love to see what you have in mind for a mod/repaint.
Correct, SS and Flight have been added.

It's actually @clkra mod idea. Repainted Sidewinder figure with an agent venom head transplant.
Old April 16th, 2021, 01:52 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Ohhh, good call. Sidewinder really fits the bill with that collar!

I'd actually skip the headswap though, and just draw the eyes on - they're drawn normal eye size and not Venom eye size a lot of the time anyway.

Old April 16th, 2021, 02:29 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
A Venomverse wave/public designs would be really cool. Not sure what the rule on clix that aren't from comics is, but Leonardo da Venom is too good. Besides him I'm sure there's plenty of great choices.
I'm all for designing Venom Strange alongside Venom Cap and @Kid Arachnid

(Ever notice how US Agent's shield would be well suited for a Venom Cap mod slapped onto an Agent Venom?)

Mauler Twins are next on my list though.
Old April 16th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd be happy to get a Venom workshop going, as long as y'all promise not to talk about Leonardo da Venom in it!
Old April 16th, 2021, 06:13 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Ok ok ok, I'd contribute non Leonardo da Venom designs to a venom workshop. At least, until April Fool's day comes back around!
Old April 17th, 2021, 11:41 AM
Symbiotic

Groovy. Broke out a little workshop for coordinating the Venomverse stuff, here.
Old April 19th, 2021, 04:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
A Venomverse wave/public designs would be really cool. Not sure what the rule on clix that aren't from comics is, but Leonardo da Venom is too good. Besides him I'm sure there's plenty of great choices.
I'm all for designing Venom Strange alongside Venom Cap and @Kid Arachnid

(Ever notice how US Agent's shield would be well suited for a Venom Cap mod slapped onto an Agent Venom?)

Mauler Twins are next on my list though.
He's been busy. School and Baseball 7 of the last 9 days and his first school dance was this past weekend. I'm sure he will be super excited to see the Venomverse workshop.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 21st, 2021, 10:14 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I rewatched an episode of a 2000's Batman cartoon I remembered from back in the day and figured I'd give Cluemaster a go, since I don't think anyone has done him yet.

Quote:

NAME = CLUEMASTER
SECRET IDENTITY = ARTHUR BROWN

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 70?

FOLLOW THE CLUES
Anytime an Order Marker is revealed on this card, each opponent may move a Unique Hero they control up to 3 spaces towards Cluemaster as long as that Hero ends that movement either unengaged or engaged with Cluemaster.

THE SUPERIOR INTELLECT
Once per round, before revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may guess which Army Card your opponent will next reveal an Order Marker on. If you guess correctly, Cluemaster cannot be targeted by that opponent’s normal attacks and figures on that army card roll one less defense die until the end of the round. If you guess wrong, that player receives an automatic skull when rolling for normal attacks against Cluemaster until the end of the round.

PLASTI-GLASS PELLET EXPLOSIVES
If at anytime an opponent rolls all skulls against Cluemaster, he is destroyed. When Cluemaster is destroyed, you must roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to Cluemaster.
Follow the Clues outlines the detriments of being a clue-based villain.
Superior Intellect is in part inspired by that episode.

The explosive power is cause he wears those pellets he can throw everywhere he goes, which are often explosives. It's also a nod to his fun times being kidnapped by the Riddler and goes particularly well with Suicide Squad, which he was in, since Waller could just use him as a walking bomb.

I wanted Misfit at first, but Spoiler should be able to get the jump on him, so I went Criminal. Clock King is also a Criminal, so maybe a Major Disaster card could eventually turn Criminals into Misfits and then have a Misfit Leadership power, that'd be pretty fun for the Injustice League/JLA.

Any tweaks or ideas, just give a shoutout.

Last edited by Splash; April 25th, 2021 at 10:25 AM.
Old April 21st, 2021, 10:15 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here the part I remembered so well. XD
Old April 22nd, 2021, 12:17 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy