Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old June 7th, 2018, 03:51 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Easiest SWAG contest ever...

Kaemon Awa

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 7th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Innocent?
Guilty!
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Dagger is surprisingly tart

Kaemon Awa
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:25 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Kaemon Awa will:

Crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
And hear the lamentations of the gamers.

I need you to be awesome. Can you be awesome?

Thanks to AmishBurrito for a promo code and Gulp for sending wound markers!
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:03 PM

stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla stay_golden_PONYBOY is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Winner...Winner!

Great job, PM me your mailing address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyphot View Post
Kaemon Awa will:

Crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
And hear the lamentations of the gamers.

Old June 8th, 2018, 01:02 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ashiguru Harquebus

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 8th, 2018, 01:22 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tough Decision

I have a hard time deciding between Ashigaru Harquebus, Gurei-Oni, Roman Archers, and Tandros "Kreeloy Jenkins". Difficult.

~Dysole, who really likes to put the "less good ones" in her armies
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:25 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Tough Decision

Congrats, nyphot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I have a hard time deciding between Ashigaru Harquebus, Gurei-Oni, Roman Archers, and Tandros "Kreeloy Jenkins". Difficult.
I, for one, am stunned that dysole (1) waited until after the pick to post that she (2) struggled to decide (3) between which weaker units to select.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 8th, 2018, 12:16 PM

nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby! nyphot rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_golden_PONYBOY View Post
Winner...Winner!

Great job, PM me your mailing address.

Thanks! That was actually super fun for me, so win-win. Thanks for getting some Einar love out there too!

Old June 8th, 2018, 02:13 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Out of curiosity, what was the cipher and how was it solved? I'd be interested in learning more about it, even if this one was already completed.
Old June 8th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Numbers Matter

Tagawa Samurai Archers

...just because. ^_~

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old June 8th, 2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Out of curiosity, what was the cipher and how was it solved? I'd be interested in learning more about it, even if this one was already completed.
Hopefully it's okay to say a little bit about it. Apologies in advance if this isn't kosher. I thought others might be interested which is why this isn't a PM. (Also, I'm a little bit proud of figuring it out.)

As in many ciphers, each number represented a letter and the dashes connected the letters in a word. I started off (which by the way was super fun for me so I guess I'm a nerd) by building an Excel file (mostly using VLOOKUP) which let me plug in letters... Say if I thought 1 = A, then it would automagically replace all the 1s with As.

Then I noticed that the word 6-16-3 appeared twice. THE was a logical guess for that word. Once I had that, other words started to fall into place. If that hadn't been correct, I probably would have counted number frequency to try to guess letters based on that (E being the most common, etc.). Thankfully THE was correct, and the rest was Kaemon Awa dominating the end game, as usual.

EDIT: So as not to derail the thread any further, I'll note that I never did figure out SGP's clue so that would have been much more elegant. Also, yup, I probably should have used INDEX MATCH. Guess I'm not nerdy enough.

OK, back to your regularly scheduled swag contest entries!

Last edited by nyphot; June 9th, 2018 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Because!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games