Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for the map(s) that you think are the best
King in the North 14 46.67%
Slalom 8 26.67%
Preservation 11 36.67%
Odin Wept 10 33.33%
Nomanisan 12 40.00%
The Way is Wrong 6 20.00%
Contrast 5 16.67%
Phalanx 7 23.33%
Nightblood 18 60.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 26th, 2022, 10:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Final Bracket ScapeCon ll Map Contest

I've begged @Earl_of_Sandwich and @JohnnyFrisbee to take up the local gauntlet. They can and they should.

But I haven't in a couple years and it's time for someone new to start it up. I'd happily help. The "How to Run Your First Tournament" link in my signature box is an easy place to start, and it would also be easy to just send me a PM.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games