Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Old October 13th, 2022, 12:40 AM

GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby! GamerDad74 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Omnath Custom

Gatormustang and Brandonwiker--

Thanks to both of you for the heavy lifting here. I'm not nearly talented enough at designing units or creating cards. I'm looking forward to trying out what you've both come up with here--both in Heroscape and AotP.

Sorry for not responding sooner. Haven't been back to check on this for a couple of months. Props to you both!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender