Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old May 10th, 2007, 03:41 PM

TexMex Woo who?
Well, I'm going to do my best to keep this post active for any new players. My fianceé and I had another couple over and taught them how to play last night. They loved it Problem is they moved away for the summer but may not come back at all I guess I'll just have to wait 'till the fall. In the meantime, since we've been talking about the fall for a get-together/tourney, I thought I'd get a little poll going on location and date. As of now, September or October look good, but my travel range extends about as far as Santa Fe...since Las Vegas is a bit outta the way for most of y'all

The Daily Pugle
Albuquerque, NM-NHSD Tourney 2008 Results:
TexMex: 2nd Place
Mrs. TexMex: 8th Place--Out of 10
PS I lost every battle in my first tourney
Old May 10th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
Sep/Oct sounds good to me and Santa Fe sounds promising. Need to find a venue...

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:05 PM

TexMex Woo who?
Yeah, a venue might be a task since I don't know Santa Fe real well. The first thing that comes to mind is this game store at the De Vargas mall. Oh! And there's another one down town. The former may not be so great - as they specialize in Warhammer and don't even sell Heroscape. The later may not be big enough...Any other ideas?

The Daily Pugle
Old May 28th, 2007, 11:35 PM

TexMex Woo who?

This is me trying to keep this thread current
So I just got married and will be returning to NM in a couple of days with Heroscape expansions from afar - zombies, Kaemon Awa, another Volcarren Wasteland, etc. So my new wife and I will have some sweet new sets to play with. So...are the two of us and MKSentinel the only NM 'Scapers left?

The Daily Pugle
Old July 18th, 2007, 07:54 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker
Heroscape in Albuquerque

I'm new as well (a few months ago), would be interested in NM tournament or big game sometime.
d
Old July 23rd, 2007, 02:04 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker
Anyone around?

It looks like nobody has been on this thread recently. I have been playing the game and love it. I have mostly played with my girlfriend, but would like to learn more and play with some others. I have slowly gathered a small army with several terrain sets.

One note, a new batch of Flagbearers arrived at TRU a couple of weeks ago and disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Obviously, someone is playing, and/or trying to sell these overpriced figures online.

Dave
Old July 26th, 2007, 11:53 AM

TexMex Woo who?
Welcome to the game pinche_guey,
We did want to organize an event here and NM but were quickly faced with two problems: 1) we all live in different cities and 2) a lot of us were gonna be away for the summer. So we decided/forced to decide to discuss it further in the fall. So keep checking in the comming months. I'm sure we'll be able to pull something together.

The Daily Pugle
Old July 27th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, pinche_guey!

On behalf of our studly and opponent seeking community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, not responsible for disappearing flagbearers

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 20th, 2007, 06:47 PM

locusts has disabled reputation
Hello,

I am in Socorro and there are a few of us here that play. Mainly it is myself and the guy that got me into this game that own the stuff and about three others that play.

None of us make to ABQ as often as the short drive would seem. Mostly we play when someone decides to call everyone else up for a game. As for people buying the sets here locally, most people I have found buy it for their kids to use as straight toys and have no idea that this is a game.

Please stop observing your surroundings and we will get back to your Orwellian future.
Old August 21st, 2007, 12:20 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, locusts!

On behalf of our Swarm anticipating and 1984 living community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, impressed that someone, anyone actually spells "locusts" correctly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 24th, 2007, 04:35 PM

TexMex Woo who?
Hehe, "1984 living community"

But Socorro?! Why does NM seem to be so big but with so few people who play. The consequences are that whenever I get excited that there's another NM 'Scaper, I'm disappointed that they live nowhere near me and my wife. Oh, well. Here's me waving to you from afar

The Daily Pugle
Old August 24th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Flunked Ebay

MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker MKSentinel knows what's in an order marker
Still here...and looks like I will be moving to ABQ in Feb/Mar...

Still interested in setting up a tourney.

Good Traders: Maska, Fallen Templar, Punisher Fan, loborocket, Marduk, Brotharon

324 figures and counting!

Check me out here:
http://www.myspace.com/mksentinel

And FOR EVERYONE'S SAKE, BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BRILLIANT QUESTION,

Self-induced illiteracy should be a crime!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers