Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old June 24th, 2013, 09:50 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Archives of HoSS (Index thread)

We ask that you do not use the title "HOLOCRON" without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please note: the HOLOCRONS are not intended as chat rooms or places where popularity votes ("These guys are really great!") are posted. Substantive insights and reports are always welcome.

Index of Holocrons (figure cards):

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Alphabetical Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Faction Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Point Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Release Order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Star Wars canon order

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Homeworld

Spoiler Alert!

Classic Shape Card Set PDFs

Rectangular Card Sets by Faction

Index of Rulebooks and other Important Links

Last edited by mac122; July 15th, 2023 at 06:56 PM.
Old June 26th, 2013, 10:50 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Archives of HoSS Map setion

Index of Holocrons of Maps:

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

This ARCHIVE lists the HOLOCRONS by Name in Type Order

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Porkins; December 31st, 2020 at 07:32 PM.
Old June 27th, 2013, 10:19 PM

Re: The Archives of HoSS Glyph section

Index of Holocrons of Glyphs:

Rectangular Original Trilogy Glyph Set

HoSS Item Glyph Rules

Last edited by mac122; January 13th, 2021 at 02:48 PM.
Old July 1st, 2013, 12:08 PM

Re: The Archives of HoSS

Index of Holocrons of Destructible Objects:

Spoiler Alert!

Rectangular Original Trilogy Destructible Object Set

Last edited by mac122; February 12th, 2020 at 11:06 PM.
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One question: What happened to all the pictures for the maps in their holocrons?

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
One question: What happened to all the pictures for the maps in their holocrons?
That's a good question, I will check on that right away!
Old July 17th, 2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Finally got an answer for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
My Photobucket account reached its bandwidth limit.

It should reset on the 19th or 20th and the pictures will be visible again. When I get the chance, I'll upload the pictures to Heroscapers.com. But I can't do it right now because I'm on vacation.
So just a few more days and we get pictures again!!!
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:
Finally got an answer for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
My Photobucket account reached its bandwidth limit.

It should reset on the 19th or 20th and the pictures will be visible again. When I get the chance, I'll upload the pictures to Heroscapers.com. But I can't do it right now because I'm on vacation.
So just a few more days and we get pictures again!!!
Yay, in 2-3 days I can drool over beggars canyon again.

Uh.... I mean....

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old August 1st, 2013, 10:44 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The "faction order" list has some extra white space above it.
Old August 1st, 2013, 02:11 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
The "faction order" list has some extra white space above it.
Fix't
Old June 27th, 2014, 12:24 PM

Updated for the new releases!
Old July 2nd, 2014, 08:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The Holocron of 2-1B is now released!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape