Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 14th, 2011, 07:00 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: SF Bay Area - Attrition Tournament - June

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Attendees:
1.) Killometer
2.) Serenity (?)
3.) CyborgJustin (?) Current NorCal Champion
4.) Robounit197 (?)
5.) cmgames
6.) Personwholives
7.) Menchi
8.) Killometer
9.) RoninValentina
So do I get to bring 2400 points?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old May 15th, 2011, 09:01 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Can a draft pool include both Raelins and/or both Drakes, or only one of each?

Old May 16th, 2011, 05:42 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heh, dunno how that happened.

Not to deviate the Nor-Cal standard, Raelin RoTV and Raelin SotM are different cards for drafting purposes, though you cannot have both drafted into the same army.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old May 19th, 2011, 12:31 AM

Oof, this format took a lot of consideration. Still, I'm 95% certain that I have my pool locked down already. I'm betting that we have quite a few players sitting pretty light with their points for the last round, though...

Old May 19th, 2011, 11:59 PM

tshill12 Woo who?

Sounds like fun to me! You can totally sign me up as a definite maybe! I never know what work's going to do until the week of, but if I'm not working I will be there!
Old May 23rd, 2011, 04:36 AM

What are your thoughts on allowing the Zombie Hulk and/or the Hatamoto Taro prototype?

Old May 23rd, 2011, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Each round players will draft 360 point armies from their own pool. After being paired up for each round, players will have five minutes to draft their armies, with a d20 roll determining who drafts first.
Does high roll draft first, or does high roll decide who drafts first? (My vote is high roller decides.)

Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:25 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Generally, high roller decides.

As for allowing SoV figures? Hmm. I'm not shore about that one. I'm open to other's thoughts on that. So, guys? What do you think?

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:58 PM

Just for the sake of total disclosure, of the two units I mentioned, only the Zombie Hulk is a SoV unit. The Hatamoto Taro prototype comes straight from the Hasbro website-it's the card they display when you look HT up there.

Old May 23rd, 2011, 07:59 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SoV & C3V yes! Hatamoto Taro no.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old May 23rd, 2011, 08:41 PM

Sertorius is surprisingly tart

I'm not clear on the attrition thing yet -- I'm gonna have to read the OP again.

Having said that, I'm a maybe depending on what Typhon2222 does.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 09:05 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh wow, how did I miss this when it first went up? Glad you sent out a PM blast today, RV.

I'm there!

Hopefully that means Sertorius will be there too.

Like him, I'm totally clueless about the attrition thing. Will have to study it again, do a little of the old cogitating.

Oooh, Yar's Revenge has been chosen! <blushes> I see Personwholives has generously offered to bring it, but could I ask to bring it myself? It'd be a treat to pimp it out with some of my custom spray-painted terrain.

Glad to see Rising Fever will be making an appearance again too. That was perhaps the best-received map at our last Bay Area tourney (in Berkeley).

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events