Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 14th, 2011, 10:24 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Main Website wiped Clean of Downloads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorazin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Here are some of the older ones that are saved on this site:

I think I have the SotM ones they did somewhere (where is the question).
Pardon my ignorance, but what the hell was this supposed to be? Am I missing an awesome Medusa Mummy thing in my collection?
Sudema from the wave 4 heroes pack.
One of the few characters that looks amazing, seldom used, and has one of the most obscure histories in the game.

(Random mummy chic that was so evil that both Khosumet and Marhana, the Elf Banisher at the time, had to team up to destroy her. Marhana failed because Khosumet betrayed her at the last moment, leaving her dead, but she severely wounded Sudema. Now she's back and after Marhana's son Morsbane.)

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion