Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 7th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Definitive List of C3G Markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Wow, those work really well, style-wise. They aren't official, but they look pretty darn close.
I like em, and you don't have to paint them either. Trying to paint your (now rare) wound markers is a bit of an annoyance. The slick finish on them makes it very difficult.
Old February 7th, 2011, 03:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You should get close to 50 of each color, though, give or take 5-10 of any color.
That should give you more than enough of anything you need, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

OP updated with Molly Hayes

Also linked A3n's post for the preferred markers.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 14th, 2011, 10:54 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Don't know where this should be but we probably need to kee a link to the markers we are kind of endorsing.

EAI Education

So if this isn't the thread can somebody identify the best one.

Cheers
Hi There,

These look good, but I can't order them outside of the United States. Any idea where I can get these in the UK?

Thanks

Steve
Old March 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by streaky2007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Don't know where this should be but we probably need to kee a link to the markers we are kind of endorsing.

EAI Education

So if this isn't the thread can somebody identify the best one.

Cheers
Hi There,

These look good, but I can't order them outside of the United States. Any idea where I can get these in the UK?

Thanks

Steve
Not as many colors, but you can try these:
http://www.hope-education.co.uk/pre-...mm-pkt-of-500/

http://www.theconsortium.co.uk/ItemGroup.aspx?ig=76125

http://www.costcuttersuk.com/sorting.../151677_p.html

The last one seems to be the most comparable, but it seems to be packaged with other materials. Maybe you can get them to send you just the earlybird plastic counters 13340J.

Good luck.

Old March 15th, 2011, 04:10 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for your research. I also found this link for a UK site:
http://www.tts-group.co.uk/shops/tts...king-Counters/
Old March 15th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Finally got around to ordering some of these. But you have to make a minimum of a 15 dollar order so I threw in some colorful D20s.
Old May 10th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Business Casual

Updated with Absorption Markers!

Old May 20th, 2011, 04:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

From Card JPGs and PDFs
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I think I am missing Absorbing Man's markers - anything else?
P.S. I flipped the markers but it should not matter.
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:55 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Does anyone here have more of those markers than they know what to do with? I just want a few in each color (like 15 of each, but if you're low on a certain color because of their inconsistency, we could try to get more specific)?

I don't feel like placing a big 25$ order just to get some markers, especially when I'd be getting more than I think I'd ever need, so I'd rather buy a partial order off of one of you guys.
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I have bought only container, and I am already thinking that I may one day need another. Trust me, if you are serious about getting deep into C3G Scape, you will want to go ahead and either get that jar of delicious markers, or find an alternate way of making markers.

Come to think of it, Bats actually bought me that jar, I was planning on putting the marker stickers on some painted pennies. You could try that. Pennies are heavy, cheap, small, and easy to customize.
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:48 AM
Business Casual

Thanks for bumping this.

OP now updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy