Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 27th, 2021, 11:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Sorcerers and Wizards?
What are the elven mages?
Old July 27th, 2021, 11:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

The Elven magic-users are called Wizards, except for Sonlen, who is an Archmage. Sharwin Wildborn is a Battlemage and Erevan Sunshadow is a Wizard. Pelloth and Estivara are Arachnomancers. Ana Karithon is a Cleric. Kurrok is a Sorcerer. There are no Mages.

Old July 28th, 2021, 07:11 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I like Wizard and Sorcerer then for a bonus.
Old July 28th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm actually ok with her referencing classes that don't exist yet in scape.

If source uses Mage, then Mage we should use

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 28th, 2021, 11:32 AM

So a power that does nothing?
That is weirdly up my alley.
I guess she should be a Mage then as well?

Looks like both Fandom and Wikipedia describe her as a Sorceresses and the enemy mages as Wizards.
Old July 28th, 2021, 12:41 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
So a power that does nothing?
That is weirdly up my alley.
I guess she should be a Mage then as well?

Looks like both Fandom and Wikipedia describe her as a Sorceresses and the enemy mages as Wizards.
Heroscape draws lines by naming similar classes differently. Custom designs play with this.

I think she should be Sorceress.

POWER, v1
If Ariel is within 7 clear sight spaces of an opponent's Mage, add 2 to her Attack and Defense values unless she is within 7 clear sight spaces of an opponent's Archmage, then she adds 1 to each.
POWER, v2
Ariel adds 2 to her Attack and Defense values if she is within 7 clear sight spaces of an opponent's Mage, add 1 instead if she's within 7 clear sight spaces of an opponent's Archmage.

This way she's at least stronger against one existing card, but way is written is thematically tied to Mage implied from her own series

Old August 1st, 2021, 02:01 PM

Tabletop Simulator link up for playtesting
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2563363243

Old August 1st, 2021, 02:05 PM

Can someone confirm the use of Mage instead of Wizard?
Everything I have found uses Wizard for the bad guys.
Old August 4th, 2021, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Can someone confirm the use of Mage instead of Wizard?
Everything I have found uses Wizard for the bad guys.
I have no sources and am fine with switching to Wizards

Old August 4th, 2021, 02:05 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Agreed

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 4th, 2021, 03:06 PM

Cool
Old August 5th, 2021, 12:05 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Wizards it is!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum