Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old March 14th, 2021, 05:12 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Sidenote, since we replaced "has" with "control" I think we may remove "on the battlefield" because I think figures outside the video are outside "control"

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old March 14th, 2021, 05:25 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Clarity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
CURSE OF THE EARP HEIR
When placing order markers, if any opponent controls a figure on the battlefield who follows Utgar or Valkrill, you must place a numbered order marker on this card and each opponent must place a numbered order marker on the card of a figure of theirs who follows Utgar or Valkrill, if possible.
"of theirs" feels way wrong without source.

How about:

CURSE OF THE EARP HEIR
When placing order markers, if any opponent controls a figure who follows Utgar or Valkrill, you must place a numbered order marker on this card and each opponent must place a numbered order marker on the card of a figure they control who follows Utgar or Valkrill, if possible.

Old March 14th, 2021, 12:16 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome

I love that version. I'll be back later to comment on the Cyberclaw stuff.

~Dysole, about to play a game in soon
Old March 15th, 2021, 08:19 AM

How do we feel about Army Card crowding?

Old March 15th, 2021, 10:23 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Three's a Crowd

So like even in her best matchup she should go down to a horde of zombies in like 3 turns which is something like 3-6 zombies on her front. I just don't see it as an issue any worse than Skeletons of Annellentia from VC.

~Dysole, mathematically
Old March 15th, 2021, 09:32 PM

Diggity. I'll mock something up soonish to display where we are

Old March 16th, 2021, 09:29 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So this is where we are
Old March 19th, 2021, 01:59 PM

Re: Close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Copy cyberclaw wording since the Sturla glyph is a thing. I'd also say "theirs" instead of "their figure" sounds more grammatically correct.

~Dysole, with finishing touches
I'm agreeing with this sentiment. Even if we create a seemingly better version, since an official version has been published it will by default be the actual best version.

PEACEMAKER GUN V6.22
When attacking a Demon or Undead figure, if Wynonna Earp rolls 2 or more skulls, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice and if destroyed is placed on this card. Destroyed figures on this card cannot be moved by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph.

Old March 20th, 2021, 10:30 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Agree on P-Gun wording.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 21st, 2021, 09:49 AM

CURSE OF THE EARP HEIR
When placing order markers, if any opponent controls a figure who follows Utgar or Valkrill, you must place a numbered order marker on this card and each opponent must place a numbered order marker on the card of a figure they control who follows Utgar or Valkrill, if possible.

PEACEMAKER GUN
When attacking a Demon or Undead figure, if Wynonna Earp rolls 2 or more skulls, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice and if destroyed is placed on this card. Destroyed figures on this card cannot be moved by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph.

Old March 21st, 2021, 09:00 PM

I think Wynonna Earp is ready for final discussion.

Barring no final suggestions I give this my thumbs up vote.

Two other thumbs passes the design into the Halls of Fiction

Next up order is:
@SirGalahad
@Tornado
@Sir Yeshua

Last edited by Confred; March 21st, 2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2021, 01:20 AM

Thumb Thumbs

~Dysole, with a decent idea of what she'd do the next time it comes around to her but who knows

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum