Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 28th, 2020, 06:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Nice
Old August 30th, 2020, 03:19 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm thinking 200 Points, but make it 195 because he wants to get even.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:46 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry about the slow posting. I'm working 6 days a week right now, and trying to organize a new 5e D&D campaign on top of keeping up with daily neccesities of life. Anyway here is how we are looking with Mr. Wick right now.

Old August 30th, 2020, 10:52 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks good. The J in John however is bolded in his second power.

Still needs testing at his points level, but I feel we're really close

Old August 30th, 2020, 10:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thoughts and Things

My theoryscape says that's probably the correct point total.

~Dysole, who hasn't played any games with him but figures Raelin/Rat pod is probably a good call and possibly a knight build with Finn/Thorgrim to beef him up before he becomes a one man army
Old August 30th, 2020, 11:11 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I have to agree with @Dysole .

Old August 31st, 2020, 09:47 AM

Regarding Boogeyman wording, "add 2 ... on"
Should it instead be "add 2 additional attack dice to his next ..." ?

Add on
Add to

Old August 31st, 2020, 12:42 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Mebbe

Gut call says add to but I can check other scape cards for consistency later.

~Dysole, informationally
Old September 2nd, 2020, 09:13 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a wucik rewording idea.

BOOGEYMAN
John Wick may attack before, during, and after moving. He may move through medium figures during this movement. After moving though a figure, John Wick may end his movement and attack the figure he moved through. When attacking a figure he moved through add 2 dice to his attack.

This new wording on adding the dice to the attack is how we did it on Tanis Half-Elven
Old September 2nd, 2020, 09:37 PM

Grammar

There should be a comma after through if that's the wording you're going to use. Even if it's HoF precedent I'm not 100% sure if it's Scape precedent. I'd need to check a couple of examples.

~Dysole, noting that Scape wording isn't exactly consistent but if we have an example to riff off of I'd rather use that
Old September 4th, 2020, 01:03 AM

BOOGEYMAN
John Wick may attack before, during, and after moving. He may move through medium figures during this movement. If he does, he may end his movement to add 2 additional attack dice on his next attack against a figure he moved through.

v

BOOGEYMAN
John Wick may attack before, during, and after moving. He may move through medium figures during this movement. After moving though a figure, John Wick may end his movement and attack the figure he moved through. When attacking a figure he moved through add 2 dice to his attack.

I'm ok with this change
This implies a bonus attack
Minor but changes scope; want to affect only last moved through figure

BOOGEYMAN
John Wick may attack before, during, and after moving. He may move through medium figures during this movement. After moving though a figure, John Wick may end his movement to add 2 additional attack dice to his next attack against that figure.

BOOGEYMAN alt
John Wick may attack before, during, and after moving. He may move through medium figures during this movement. After moving though a figure, John Wick may end his movement to add 2 additional attack dice to his next attack against that figure this turn.

Old September 9th, 2020, 07:21 PM

I think the Boogeyman alt wording works best. I personally would not move through a figure unless I was going to attack it and also it does not make sense for him to get the bonus on a different turn than the one he move through them on

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum