Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old June 5th, 2016, 05:18 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Just straight up destroy destructible objects? Fortress door says what? I've got all that health and auto shields you can't just destroy me for free.
Have you seen the source material? He rips up reinforced doors and heavy gates nearly every episode. He is beast and I think that utility would be a reason to draft him.
I'm willing to adjust points to reflect.
I think auto destroying DOs could work. From a meta standpoint it would probably be his primary role in an army.

He'll probably be a bit of a powerhouse but as long as the points reflect that then I'm fine with it.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 6th, 2016, 06:40 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok I did a mok (:P) up of the card and here is what we have so far.

I also was looking at this page again http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/o/ookla.htm and was wondering are we going to either do something either involving his leaping ability or his toughness?
Old June 6th, 2016, 01:08 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC McMinis View Post
are we going to either do something either involving his leaping ability or his toughness?
I think 6 life is good representation of his toughness. We could always reuse stealth leap for his leaping ability.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by McHotcakes View Post
Quote:
are we going to either do something either involving his leaping ability or his toughness?
I think 6 life is good representation of his toughness. We could always reuse stealth leap for his leaping ability.
That would work
Old June 6th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thundarr and Ookla both have ridiculous hopping ability. I'm torn with this one and would like to give time to hear from y'all before posting my thoughts.
Edit: I'm not sold on it, but STEALTH LEAP 15 doesn't look awkward on the card and he does frequently use the power in the source.
Begs the question: "Why bash when can leap?" which begs the counterpoint: "We didn't create the source."

Toughness is simply represented by 6 Life.

The mock up uses an older Water Fear Fighting verbiage.

WATER FEAR FIGHTING
Before entering a water space, Ookla must roll an attack die. If he rolls a skull, he must stop moving and attack all figures adjacent to him.

In Points he's 120-130.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.

Last edited by Confred; June 6th, 2016 at 09:14 PM.
Old June 7th, 2016, 09:13 AM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If Stealth Leap 15 were added, then an uptick in points could be better justified and the uptick in points could cover DO destruction strength.

STEALTH LEAP 15
POINTS 130

Old June 9th, 2016, 01:48 PM

Thumbs up Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Are we ready to push through voting?

OOKLA, THE MOK
BREAK AND THROW
Before attacking, you may choose one Common figure or Destructible Object that is adjacent to Ookla, and destroy it to add 3 to Ookla's Range value.

WATER FEAR FIGHTING
Before entering a water space, Ookla must roll an attack die. If he rolls a skull, he must stop moving and attack all figures adjacent to him.

STEALTH LEAP 15
Instead of his normal move, Ookla may use Stealth Leap 15. Stealth Leap 15 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Stealth Leap 15, ignore elevations. Ookla may leap over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Ookla may not leap more than 15 levels up or down in a single leap. If Ookla is engaged when he starts his Stealth Leap 15, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

MOK
UNIQUE HERO
GLADIATOR
LOYAL
LARGE 6

LIFE 6
MOVE 5
RANGE 1
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 3
POINTS 130

Old June 9th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It looks good to me so far.

Old June 10th, 2016, 06:57 AM

Here is an the card with the updated verbage stealth leap and points added I give it a
Old June 10th, 2016, 08:29 AM

Thumbs up Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Here is an the card with the updated verbage stealth leap and points added

Old June 10th, 2016, 11:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Very cool guys, this guy has been put together much sweeter and quicker than old doofenshmirtz. Glad to see all the action in here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 10th, 2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Very cool guys, this guy has been put together much sweeter and quicker than old doofenshmirtz. Glad to see all the action in here.
So do you give it the final Thumbs?
😃

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum