Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old August 30th, 2006, 05:36 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I will be having folks over for some scaping on Saturday the 2nd. If anyone is interested, you are welcome to come too.
Old September 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM

songbird Woo who?
MN-Rochester Heroscape event TONIGHT (9/8/06)

This is extremely short notice, but to anyone in the area who is interested: there will be not one but TWO Heroscape maps set up for play in the party room at Chateau Theatre in Rochester, MN. Chateau is located at the NE intersection of Hwy 63 (Broadway) and 37th St.

Open to the public. No cost. Game time starts at 8:30pm and will go on for lots of hours. This event is sponsored by the volunteer members of http://rochestergaming.com.

Carl
Quest Machine - makers of Heroes Incorporated!
http://questmachine.com
Old September 8th, 2006, 02:23 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: MN-Rochester Heroscape event TONIGHT (9/8/06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird
This is extremely short notice, but to anyone in the area who is interested: there will be not one but TWO Heroscape maps set up for play in the party room at Chateau Theatre in Rochester, MN. Chateau is located at the NE intersection of Hwy 63 (Broadway) and 37th St.

Open to the public. No cost. Game time starts at 8:30pm and will go on for lots of hours. This event is sponsored by the volunteer members of http://rochestergaming.com.
Hey thanks for posting that here, I totally didn't even think about it for some reason.
Old September 9th, 2006, 06:29 AM

Slade has disabled reputation
Maximillian

Hey Max,

I sent you a message seeing when your next Mpls group is getting together and if a St Paul guy to join up. Hope you are looking at this thread man! Thanks

"The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous."
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:29 PM

I am having people over tonight if anyone wants to come.
Old September 11th, 2006, 05:35 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I would but Monday Night Football - Vikings are on... I will be up on another Monday Night

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old September 11th, 2006, 06:05 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:
I would but Monday Night Football - Vikings are on... I will be up on another Monday Night
Who are the Vikings?

Old September 11th, 2006, 10:33 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish_47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman
Quote:
Who are the Vikings?
They are the team that wasn't on ABC Monday Night Football tonight. I just went in to watch the video tape only to find no ball game . I just found out ESPN bought the rights to Monday night football from ABC so I taped the wrong channel . Where was I when ESPN anouced this?

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old September 25th, 2006, 12:58 PM

Some people are planning on coming over to Scape tonight. If anyone is interested, let me know.
Old October 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I am in New Ulm MN.
Old October 20th, 2006, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9
I am in New Ulm MN.
Welcome .... If you would like to meet some of us... come down to Forest City Iowa Saturday. Please check out the event thread under " Tree Town Open " There will be a large group from Southern Minnesota here as well as others.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 20th, 2006, 06:56 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I probably won't be able to make it. but thanks for the invite!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers