Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Which missing heroes/squads are most needed at the moment?
Gladiators 21 29.58%
Ullar's Protectors (Pistol-crossbow Kyrie) 9 12.68%
Melee Gorillinators 7 9.86%
Dreadguls 3 4.23%
Raptorians (marr) 7 9.86%
Barbarians (Feylund, Jotun's Bio) 2 2.82%
Shaman (Zombies Bio) 3 4.23%
Marro Squad with Warlord Bonding 4 5.63%
Mariedians (anti-soulborg) 10 14.08%
Vydar Kyrie 4 5.63%
Range-adding Viking Champion 0 0%
Beldun (Ullar Kyrie) 1 1.41%
Tyrian (Jandar Kyrie) 0 0%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 15th, 2007, 02:53 PM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
TNT customs voting thread for missing heroes/squads

Here is the first round of voting for which heroes/squads that are missing from the background information that you would like to see made via the TNT customs process. Your votes will decide which five on the list will be the first to be made. This is your opportunity as a community to fill in the gaps that have existed for some time in the Heroscape game, so vote for the entries that you feel are most needed at the moment. Entries that didn't make it into the first five will be included in future polls, with the idea in mind that eventually all gaps will be filled, going in order of most needed to less needed, determined by the voting of the community.

This poll will run for approximately one week. At the end of that time period, a new TNT trial thread(s) will be started for each of the top five picks, depending on number of judges available. After the first five are finished, a new poll and list will be posted, and five more entries will be chosen, and the process continues over again.
Old November 15th, 2007, 02:57 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I fully expect gladiators to run away with this, but it's good that we're taking top 5. I voted for something else I really want to see.

We may need these polls to run for more than a week, but I'm going to start advertising in my sig.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 15th, 2007, 04:39 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow, my vote broke a 7-way tie.

I'd say five additional TNT threads is too much though, mabe top three or even two is a lot. We don't want to be spread so thin that nothing winds up coming out as good as its potential.

Old November 15th, 2007, 07:44 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Hmm, it seems the Anti-Soulborgs are in the lead.

Just to be clear, will one judge preside over one thread?
Old November 15th, 2007, 08:46 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
GLADIATORS!

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:50 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Why is the Ullar Kyrie Squad on this list. Were definatly going to get them do road

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old November 16th, 2007, 03:36 AM

Lord_Mortis has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Wow, my vote broke a 7-way tie.

I'd say five additional TNT threads is too much though, mabe top three or even two is a lot. We don't want to be spread so thin that nothing winds up coming out as good as its potential.
Depends on how many judges we have at the time. We don't necessarilly need to have 5 threads going at one, but if we have enough judges that can dedicate themselves to the project for a couple of weeks, then we can get these moving along. We can start one, send it to trial after the discussion period and getting the rough draft for playtesting, and then start another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
Hmm, it seems the Anti-Soulborgs are in the lead.

Just to be clear, will one judge preside over one thread?
I'm thinking there is going to be more than one for each thread, but I don't think anything has been set in stone as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
Why is the Ullar Kyrie Squad on this list. Were definatly going to get them do road
We'll more than likely get gladiators down the road as well. The question is, how far along down the road? This is all about filling in those gaps now so that currently useless figures (like Spartacus) can be used on the battlefield now and that "understrenghted" armies (like Ullar) can be fleshed out a bit.
Old November 16th, 2007, 07:27 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
OK I could not decide, so I flipped a coin bewtween Anti-soulgorg and Gladiators and the Maredians won.

Honestly, I think all of the choices are viable,some will be quicker to flesh out than others. A Gladiator squad and dreadguls have already been attempted with sucessful results.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 16th, 2007, 10:44 AM

aerofool Woo who?
I voted Vydar Kyrie, wish I had a few more votes though.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old November 16th, 2007, 12:56 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I went for the dreadguls. So who's gonna make the card after the voting is over?

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
I don't remember if I voted here, but I've said many times that I want Gladiators with range like javelin throwers or something like that, preferrably with some bonding. Some other Einar squad with range with Rebellious personality bonus or something that links them to the Gladiators could be an alternative. I want to use Spartacus more.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:38 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
I went for the dreadguls. So who's gonna make the card after the voting is over?
I already made one:

Here's hoping for some protectors!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards