Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:25 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Need some help with a girl decision

Hey everyone today I am asking for some girl advice. See I know this girl. Were not really good friends but we went all through school with each other and know each other decently and talk at least once a day in science. Now you see I want to ask her out right. But just a few things concern me. One I don't know if shes dating anyone. Two with the whole problem i had last year i don't to date her then have her dump me because its bad for her rep. Three I don't know if she even likes me enough to consider dating me. So I guess I just really don't know what i should do. Should I ask her,figure out if she likes me very much, or just stay friends for now. Please help me out here.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Jeez Another one?!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Chief, I'm sorry, I don't think I know how old you are, and that makes a difference, I think.

But, if you're old enough to drive (whether you do or not), then just ask her out. If she doesn't like you that much, she'll say, "No, thank you." or "I'm sorry, I'm already doing something that evening."

If she's already dating someone else, she'll say, "How nice of you to ask, but I'm so-and-so's girlfriend."

If you're too young to drive, then just wait until you know her better.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:36 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
If you don't know how she'd respond to a question like that, then it's best not to ask.

When a girl's interested in dating you, you'll get some unmistakable signs.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:45 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
I think you misunderstimate a woman's power to confuse, ej. :P

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:51 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
I think you misunderstimate a woman's power to confuse, ej. :P
No, but I've often overestimated a woman's interest in me romantically. And at the High School level, when you're handicapped with MY looks, you quickly learn to stop embarassing yourself.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 05:58 PM

jaques has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
If you don't know how she'd respond to a question like that, then it's best not to ask.

I'm going to disagree here. Speaking as a guy who was totally clueless in high school, I think it's entirely possible to miss signs that should (later in life) be "unmistakable." I'm pretty sure there were at least two girls early on in my high school career who were pretty much throwing themselves at me, and the signs totally went over my head. If I'd had the smallest iota of self-confidence or perception, I would have asked one of them out and started building my understanding of relationships about three years earlier than I actually did.

Chief, there's almost never any harm in asking. The worst that will happen is that you'll learn that you can live through rejection, and that's a valuable lesson.

You probably want to pay attention to Rev's advice too.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 06:01 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
If I hadn't been so caught up in virtue and chivalry back in high school, I think I would have had more fun and would have had a clearer understanding of the base motives of high school girls.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 22nd, 2007, 06:13 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I'm having the same trouble myself but with diferent situations. I know a girl myself, but last I heard she said she didn't want a boyfriend. How am I supposed to ask her when I know something like that?

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old October 22nd, 2007, 06:21 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
jacques said pretty much exactly what I would have said (except that there was only one girl interested in me - go jacques!). It may sound odd, but getting rejected and building up a tolerance for it is a great social skill. 'Course, in High School I think I felt like I would have rather died than tell a girl I liked her and have her reject me so...

~Aldin, wishy-washy

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 22nd, 2007, 06:24 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyguy94920
I'm having the same trouble myself but with diferent situations. I know a girl myself, but last I heard she said she didn't want a boyfriend. How am I supposed to ask her when I know something like that?
You don't.
Old October 22nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
But at least you lived up to your own internal ethics and code of honor and that's saying a lot, these days, GB.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General