Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old November 18th, 2020, 02:32 AM

RKNM is surprisingly tart
Any DC players?

Hi, rediscovering this game after some time apart, rediscovering my love for miniature board games, would like to meet any players in the DC area to meet up with
Old November 18th, 2020, 11:10 AM

acon is surprisingly tart
Re: Any DC players?

Hi there! I live in Silver Spring. I would be happy to meet up, but with the current trajectory of COVID I think its best for me to hold off for a while.
Old November 18th, 2020, 11:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OH that DC... I was going to say yeah I play DC a lot bus sometimes I also play Marvel.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 18th, 2020, 12:35 PM

RKNM is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by acon View Post
Hi there! I live in Silver Spring. I would be happy to meet up, but with the current trajectory of COVID I think its best for me to hold off for a while.
Yeah, I get that, kinda just getting a feel for who's around and would like to play a game sometime, nice to know there are some in the area. Understand not wanting to meet with covid and all, but hopefully won't be too long this time
Old November 19th, 2020, 07:46 AM

acon is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKNM View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by acon View Post
Yeah, I get that, kinda just getting a feel for who's around and would like to play a game sometime, nice to know there are some in the area. Understand not wanting to meet with covid and all, but hopefully won't be too long this time
I'd definitely be down. I also just got back into the game recently so I'll keep my eye on this thread.
Old November 19th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There is a *very* active local scene, but it's been dormant since the Apocalypse.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 19th, 2021, 02:02 PM

Jandrica is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I live in the Stafford/Fredericksburg area. So about an hour south of DC depending on 95 traffic.
Old April 19th, 2021, 05:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
We'll have a regional tournament in the next few months. Haven't decided yet. It'll be within 20-60 minutes of DC, in Maryland.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dysole; April 27th, 2021 at 01:24 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers