Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 13th, 2022, 02:41 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I’ll have to check this out while on my Sunday shop tomorrow. I ordered the bees the other day and have been hemming and hawing over spending $10 on Amazon for the Queen

Upset City Baby.
Old December 13th, 2022, 11:15 PM

HeyItsDuke is surprisingly tart

I found this nice Kira Jax proxy over at Reaper for anyone who wants another proxy model option: https://www.reapermini.com/miniature...s/latest/80008

She even kinda reminds me of the original sculpt in some ways.

Last edited by HeyItsDuke; December 22nd, 2022 at 06:57 AM.
Old December 13th, 2022, 11:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ooh, perfect. I'll put it in the OP.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 4th, 2023, 09:25 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

After looking everywhere for the Acolytes and coming up empty I decided to check out this thread and discovered the awesome Maggotcrown mins that Reaper makes. Although I do love them I wanted to see if I could find something closer to the original and here it is:

https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/77517

I haven't got my hands on any yet but I have a feeling that throwing some black, red, and metallic paint on these will have them looking like Acolytes in no time!
Old January 4th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I don't doubt that their scale is appropriate. Good find; I'll update. Thanks, @gbizzy !

= =
Old January 5th, 2023, 02:56 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The gun isn't the same size as on Zaeus, and there's no armor, but I feel Ape-X from Reaper Minis captures the feel and overall size pretty well.

https://www.reapermini.com/search/ape-x/latest/80001

Upset City Baby.
Old January 15th, 2023, 12:50 AM

Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby! Curt rolls all skulls baby!

Alternative for the Crypt Guardian, the Mummy Warrior mini from Reaper Bones. It does come unpainted but it's a pretty simple paint job.

https://www.reapermini.com/miniature...y/latest/77146

Pictures of three with Sudema and their respective unit cards.
https://imgur.com/a/VcudeOH
Old January 15th, 2023, 10:40 AM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
Alternative for the Crypt Guardian, the Mummy Warrior mini from Reaper Bones. It does come unpainted but it's a pretty simple paint job.

https://www.reapermini.com/miniature...y/latest/77146

Pictures of three with Sudema and their respective unit cards.
https://imgur.com/a/VcudeOH
Really good find. I actually like this one better that the original sculpt that was used. Thanks for sharing the picture of them painted next to Sudema that really helps to highlight how good they look with one that they have synergies with.
Old January 15th, 2023, 12:09 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I love the Mummy Warrior. Added! I'm not adding the Ape-X without confirmation that the scale works, though.

= =
Old January 15th, 2023, 07:05 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm not adding the Ape-X without confirmation that the scale works, though.
Courtesy of Google image search, we have a blog from someone who made a custom from that exact figure. It seems a little tall.

http://heroscapewargame.blogspot.com...of-lantor.html
Old January 16th, 2023, 12:41 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thank you.

I'm reluctant to put that one in the OP, because I have the original, and it's not that scale. Google image search is amazing.

= =
Old January 16th, 2023, 07:19 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
After looking everywhere for the Acolytes and coming up empty I decided to check out this thread and discovered the awesome Maggotcrown mins that Reaper makes. Although I do love them I wanted to see if I could find something closer to the original and here it is:

https://www.reapermini.com/miniatures/77517

I haven't got my hands on any yet but I have a feeling that throwing some black, red, and metallic paint on these will have them looking like Acolytes in no time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yeah, I don't doubt that their scale is appropriate. Good find; I'll update. Thanks, @gbizzy !
Just to check, was the list ever updated with the cultists? I still only see the Maggotcrown Men-at-Arms listed under the Acolytes of Vorganund's entry.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs