Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Idaho/Utah NHSD - Valhallan Wastelands

It's tournament time again! But this time it's not just any tournament...it's our National Heroscape Day!!! We're calling all Heroscapers from Idaho and Utah to come and enjoy in the mayhem.

The Format: GENERAL WARS!
500 point armies; 24-hex startzones; 55min game clock; 5 rounds. ALL units in your army MUST be from the same Valkyrie General. The ONLY exception is that Valkrill and Utgar units are allowed to be in the same army.

House Rules Apply:
NOMarvel
C3V and HOSS allowed.

This is a Swiss System tournament. Partial card scoring will be used. (If you kill 1 figure out of a squad of 3, then you will get partial points for killing that figure).

When:
Saturday October 28th, 2017 @1:00pm
Setup/check-in @12:30

Where:
Goblin Town Games in the Westwood Mall
1800 Garrett Way,
Pocatello, ID 83201

How Much: $5. All of it will go toward a prize as store credit. There will also be a prize table, so feel free to bring any Heroscape or non-Heroscape prizes for people to enjoy.

Food: Feel free to bring something to share! No lunch break, so bring food for yourself to munch on, or eat lunch beforehand.
Parking: Plenty of parking around back.

Materials: For those who are not Heroscape enthusiasts, or simply do not have a collection of their own contact me via PM and I should be able to bring you an army no problem.

Start signing up and let us know if you have any questions!

Glyph Pool
Power Glyphs
Initiative +8
Move +2
Defense +1
Wannock (Wound Glyph)
Unique Attack +1
Lodin (D20 +1)
Treasure Glyph
Bracers of Teleportation
Brooch of Shielding
Belt of Giant Strength
Talisman of Defense
Giant Hunter Stone
Cloak of Invisibility
Elixir of Speed

Maps
Spoiler Alert!

Attendees
1. Sir Heroscape
2. El Donas
3. Zach (Scaperedude's friend)
4. BiggaBullfrog
5. True
7. Johnny
8. Leaf_It
9. Dart48
10. Scaperedude
11. Matthew
12. Tyler
13. Michael
14. Ammron

Maybes
1. podunksarmy

Total = 13

Prize Table
1. Money pot (store credit)
2. Ashi-Dhulu ~donated by Sir Heroscape
3. Rats and Ashra NIB pack ~donated by Sir Heroscape
4. Marro Gnids ~donated by The Dewk

I think these tags should cover just about everyone...
@BiggaBullfrog @TREX @Tiranx @UtahScott @The B.I.V. @relish @Scaperedude @dart48 @wjscaper @TheBlackN @podunksarmy @dreamscaper @Leaf_It @Ninjaman1993 @D4rthCaedus @lotr_fan2 @ortimus @CrashMan00 @HokshilaTo @Vivaldi @Jaromrw
@Starling_ @Hamadraith @El Donas @Herofly (if you happen to be in the area) @jrlightnin @BloodyVikingr @TIMOTHY @DaDude @kmgenius @The Dewk @DewNoHarm @DeathStryker @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Aethiar @antmarchingroves

If I missed anyone on this "invite" list, just let me know!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 23rd, 2017 at 07:09 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 04:00 PM

Starling_ Woo who?
Re: Idaho/Utah NHSD - Valhallan Wastelands

I'm a maybe! I'm 75% sure I'll make it.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

If bringing hoss they must be from the same faction? Not that im bringing hoss. Just making sure thats how you want it for folks wanting to bring them. Put me down for coming. I should be able to make these more easily now. Ill check with my brothers if theyd like to go.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

What kind of prizes should I bring?

Old September 22nd, 2017, 09:41 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
If bringing hoss they must be from the same faction? Not that im bringing hoss. Just making sure thats how you want it for folks wanting to bring them. Put me down for coming. I should be able to make these more easily now. Ill check with my brothers if theyd like to go.
Yes, same faction.

Quote:
What kind of prizes should I bring?
ummm...something cool

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 4th, 2017, 11:30 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

As much as I like the General Wars format, I do not think I will be able to make it due to Halloween party commitments that day. I'll send a prize for the prize table down with my fellow Utahns though!
Old October 5th, 2017, 12:59 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Put me down as a maybe....

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Ill check with my brothers if theyd like to go.
Any word from your brothers?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Not yet because im not sure if im for sure.

Old October 13th, 2017, 06:09 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I suppose you could put my friend Ammron down as a Maybe. He wants to go, but is not sure if he'll be able to have the car for the whole day.

EDIT: Ammron and I will now be riding with True.

Last edited by Leaf_It; October 14th, 2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Not yet because im not sure if im for sure.
We can't have a tourney without TREX! That's just unheard of.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 15th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"like" happy

Id like to come but have tons of stuff needing to be done. If I can get it all done before then it will be good to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day