Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old September 19th, 2007, 08:27 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I went to the FLGS last night and discussed Heroscape with them.

They can order a case of boosters for $37.50 their cost. This store doubles the net cost, so a wave would cost me $75.00, or $18.75 per booster. This makes a wave from HMG cheaper by comparison, of course, but I still can't get myself to spend that much at once on just four boosters.

Anyone know if WOTC is selling/distributing 'scape yet and if they've found a way to reduce the costs for the small shops?
Old September 19th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Any here in WA? Hmm... we need the first post edited like lonewolf's thread, stating all the states. Hmm... I made a pun!
Old September 19th, 2007, 09:56 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Any here in WA? Hmm... we need the first post edited like lonewolf's thread, stating all the states. Hmm... I made a pun!
Are you volunteering? Great! Simply read through all the pages, writing down where wave 7 has been found, then post a summary. Either the author of this thread or an admin will then add your post to the first page of the thread.

Until they start hitting Target/Walmart/TRU they haven't really been "sighted" yet in my book.
Old September 19th, 2007, 09:59 AM

Codo Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codo
I was in one of our two main FLGS picking up some paint...and saw the Ashigaru pack sitting there looking lonely. $16.91 after tax but it does have a nice new home But...someone else already gave the knights a good home before I got there.
Codo
Wasn't me.

And what FLGS stores are you going to besdies The Game Preserve?
Boardroom Games in Broad Ripple. I used to work there ages ago. Even remember when they were across from the Glendale Mall (which was when Game Preserve was inside the Glendale Mall). Never could figure out how they got away being so close to each other. I tend to prefer Boardroom over Game Preserve. The owner at Boardroom is a bit gruff, but somehow I just prefer his store. Of course, that might mean that the 'F' in FLGS doesn't apply.

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old September 19th, 2007, 10:12 AM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Gruffy Local Game Store.
Grizzly Local Game Store.

or the opposite Gay-as-gay-can-be Local Game Store.

Their prices are FAB-u-lous.
Old September 19th, 2007, 10:51 AM

1shot_1kill has disabled reputation
I've only found 1 store here in the Phoenix area that has wave 7 (not Walmart or Toys R Us) and they are selling out fast. Interestingly though both Walmart and Toys R Us has the new Swarm of the Marro Master Sets. Hopefully they will be getting wave 7 soon.

Rath Dé ort!
Old September 19th, 2007, 03:00 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Wave 7 is in Eugene, Oregon at Addictive Behaviors (a tiny locally owned and operated game shop) on 11th Ave.
So far it's the only place I've seen in town that has it and the boosters there are cheaper than they are at TRU or Fred Meyer. As of just a few months ago they weren't stocking HS but now they're my new favorite place. They even offered to host a Nat'l HS Day tournament! Huge respect for the competitively priced, customer-friendly, locally owned shops.
Old September 19th, 2007, 03:51 PM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codo
I was in one of our two main FLGS picking up some paint...and saw the Ashigaru pack sitting there looking lonely. $16.91 after tax but it does have a nice new home But...someone else already gave the knights a good home before I got there.

Codo
Wasn't me.

And what FLGS stores are you going to besdies The Game Preserve?
Codo,

It may have been me. When I got to the Game Preserve they had one booster of knights out and a bunch of the Ashigaru in storage. I thought the price was pretty steep, too. But after my $32 of two boosters I found out I met another hundred dollars of goods purchased and immediately used my ten dollar discount on another pack of Ashigaru.

I much prefer getting my stuff at Wal-Mart (and no, I was not the tall guy in glasses). [mini-hijack] Codo and Hahn - hope you guys can make it to the Indy Game day [/mini-hijack]

m.frog
Old September 20th, 2007, 01:37 PM

Minnion has disabled reputation
Sighted finally at http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=746

There be hope!!

"We are all mad here" ~Cheshire Cat

It is the domain of a geek to seek out meaning in that which seems trivial...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOd...elated&search=
Old September 20th, 2007, 03:32 PM

Codo Woo who?
Mech frog: No, I was saying that [b]I[/d] was the tall guy with glasses!

Minnion: Yeah, I just noticed that myself. I was going to post that Hasbro had finally put them on their website but it looks like you beat me by a couple of hours!

Codo

Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old September 20th, 2007, 07:03 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hasbrotoyshop has wave 7 on sale now.
Old September 20th, 2007, 08:31 PM

willwall54022 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant
Hasbrotoyshop has wave 7 on sale now.
im too lazy to walk around my mall to find one :P and walmart blows and don't have any i might have to go to ToysRus

Some people say sexy and some people say willwall54022

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales