Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:36 PM

L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Nitro (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice work pushing through this LD Lobs!
Thanks, Nado! I have learned a lot about the process, as well as properly balancing my vision with the team's.

I updated the SP with the new version of Dispersed. I gave the wording my best shot but it probably needs some work.
Old February 17th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@L0B5T3R did you want his Defense up to 5 with this version of Dispersed as well?

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through SSE53: Arkham Unleashed)
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:18 AM

Xael Raymand knows what's in an order marker Xael Raymand knows what's in an order marker Xael Raymand knows what's in an order marker

I feel like in dispersed the line “within one space of his original placement” makes it seem like his original place in the starting zone. Maybe that’s just me.
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:35 AM

L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby! L0B5T3R rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
@L0B5T3R did you want his Defense up to 5 with this version of Dispersed as well?
That depends wether we stick with “at the beginning of the next round, you may place Nitro on the battlefield” or “you must place...” But I think 4 should be good regardless since he will likely be hiding until round 3 anyways. Then once he goes boom he’ll be immune for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I feel like in dispersed the line “within one space of his original placement” makes it seem like his original place in the starting zone. Maybe that’s just me.
I’m open to any wording suggestions!
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:34 AM

Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ronin is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
That depends wether we stick with “at the beginning of the next round, you may place Nitro on the battlefield” or “you must place...” But I think 4 should be good regardless since he will likely be hiding until round 3 anyways. Then once he goes boom he’ll be immune for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
I’m open to any wording suggestions!
Alrighty, I'll play him that way then. I think the 'may' version should be fine. 'Previous placement' might be a little clearer than 'original placement'. I'll take a full pass at the wording later.

C3G Sortable Index
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:35 AM

Thank you kindly. I’ll update the wording.
Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Nitro @170 points

Army Test
Map: Mole Hills
Units: Nitro, Star-Lord, Angel (Warren), Robot, Super-Skrull (1000) vs Captain America (C3G), Bucky, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Iron Man Mk IV (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Mole Hills
Units: Nitro, Kingpin (II), Hired Guns, Elite League Assassins, Crime Alley Crooks x2, Vulture (900) vs Black Canary, Green Arrow (Ollie), Nomad, Speedy (Roy), Robin (Dick), Batgirl (Cass), Oracle (900)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I feel like he's definitely trending just a little low after running a few games with him at this point. He's definitely close, but I feel like he's consistently coming up just slightly short. Not a big deal, but assuming he didn't have a stand-out showing in Soundwarp's games, I'd be in favor of his points dropping 5-10 or his Defense coming up 1.

C3G Sortable Index
Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM

I very much appreciate those tests Ronin. It cracked me up seeing him destroy Angel and Robot. Reminds me of something similar I did with Harley’s bomb. Looks like we’re close. I would rather up his Defense than see his points lowered again. I’m not sure if @Soundwarp SG-1 ’s tests came before or after our changes to Dispersed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project