Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 15th, 2018, 12:26 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Idaho Tourney! (Pocatello)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
@Sir Heroscape , I was going over the maps and noticed that none of them have Treasure Glyphs on them, but you have Treasure Glyphs listed in the OP. Just wanted to double check if you were going to put any on maps that don't usually have them. And double check and see if you wanted the Glyph info on the map papers.
Sorry...yeah I won't be placing treasure glyphs. I just forgot to delete that part. As for the glyph pool. Yes, feel free to add that to the map papers. Thanks. Also...did you say you'd build Encircle?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 15th, 2018, 12:38 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
@Sir Heroscape , I was going over the maps and noticed that none of them have Treasure Glyphs on them, but you have Treasure Glyphs listed in the OP. Just wanted to double check if you were going to put any on maps that don't usually have them. And double check and see if you wanted the Glyph info on the map papers.
Sorry...yeah I won't be placing treasure glyphs. I just forgot to delete that part. As for the glyph pool. Yes, feel free to add that to the map papers. Thanks. Also...did you say you'd build Encircle?
Sounds good! And yeah, Encircle is the only map I can build out of the terrain I have, but I'm more than happy to bring it.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:07 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

sweet chicken...that'll just make it a little easier on me.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Sounds good! And yeah, Encircle is the only map I can build out of the terrain I have, but I'm more than happy to bring it.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:36 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

@Sir Heroscape , My wife is letting me roll with the mini van, so we'll have more room now so plan on me building and bringing the Frostbite map.
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
@Sir Heroscape , My wife is letting me roll with the mini van, so we'll have more room now so plan on me building and bringing the Frostbite map.
Okay great! I should be able to take care of the rest then!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:36 PM

@BiggaBullfrog @Flash_19 @antmarchingroves @Leaf_It @The Dewk

We have some 3-4 pillows and 3-4 towels (unless you don't shower, no judging here )...so a couple of you may need to bring your own. That, or if you're fine with a couch pillow we have plenty of those.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:49 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll bring Hush...

Also, I'll bring an extra towel.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:39 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

That was an amazing time! Thank you so much, @Sir Heroscape (and Lady H), for feeding us, housing us, and running the event itself.
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That was a fun tourney. Thanks for coming up to all the utah guys. It was great getting to meet you and getting have some fun times playing some games. Im glad I took some time to make this one and will try to come down your way to get in some more fun. It was good to see you there @dart48 . And thanks for being a great host as always @Sir Heroscape . The game night was lots of fun as well.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 18th, 2018, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
That was an amazing time! Thank you so much, @Sir Heroscape (and Lady H), for feeding us, housing us, and running the event itself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
That was a fun tourney. Thanks for coming up to all the utah guys. It was great getting to meet you and getting have some fun times playing some games. Im glad I took some time to make this one and will try to come down your way to get in some more fun. It was good to see you there @dart48 . And thanks for being a great host as always @Sir Heroscape . The game night was lots of fun as well.
Yeah thanks everyone! Good time had by all. We'll have to do that again sometime.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events