Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 14th, 2020, 12:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cap. America (Isaiah Bradley) (Initial Playt

Don't underestimate the power of mass movement like we see here, along with unblockables. This is a crazy good power. Obviously it requires Cap here to get engaged, but that's generally not a huge problem, especially with 6 move.
Old October 14th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That the soldiers he moves have to:
1. Start unengaged
2. Be within 8 spaces of Cap
3. Move only 4 spaces
4. End engaged

to use the unblockable part really restricts it and should keep it in check, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Yodaking; October 14th, 2020 at 03:19 PM.
Old October 14th, 2020, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I agree all the needed set-up should keep it in check, but it's still a really good power.
Old October 15th, 2020, 09:58 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah like Bats and YK said, I think the prerequisites of the power will keep it balanced. If we feel like its too much, there's lots of spots to pull some power from so I'm not too worried about it right now.
Old October 17th, 2020, 12:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Planning on running an initial tonight or tomorrow - any thoughts on army builds from @FreshFoods @LordVenoc @Soundwarp SG-1 ?
Old October 17th, 2020, 02:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Guile is a Soldier that wants to be adjacent to other Soldiers, so I'd include him for sure. Bumblebee is a Scout with a carry power, so you could use him to carry someone around that isn't a Soldier. Someone with an aura power like Weather Wizard, Invisible Woman, Red Skull II, etc. Blob is always a good rock to drop into your opponents lap. I'm planning on using Jack Flag similarly in my Grunt test, move him up into engagement so he can use his X power to reduce defense for his Soldier allies.
Old October 17th, 2020, 02:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

My mind went to Bee as well, but I believe our ruling on Carry is that it wouldn't work on a move like Cap's providing here, only during Bee's turn. If I'm wrong on that then I'd for sure take him though.
Old October 17th, 2020, 02:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You can get Guile super juiced with Rock, Cap 240 and Thaddeus Ross. Hard to set up but he can throw massive dice. Oracle is nice with SAP as well.
Old October 17th, 2020, 02:25 PM
C3G Landlord

My reading of the two powers wouldn't indicate Carry can't be used here. Can't carry with being teleported or moved by some other power where Bee gets 'placed' in a new location, but if it's just a normal move of 4 then it should work.

CARRY
Before moving Bumblebee, you may choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Bumblebee. After you move Bumblebee, place the chosen figure adjacent to Bumblebee.

INTO THE BREACH
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and ending Captain America’s movement engaged, you may choose up to four unegaged figures you control that are Soldiers or Scouts within 8 clear sight spaces of Captain America. Move the chosen figures up to 4 spaces each. You may choose one enemy figure adjacent to each figure moved by this power. Roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figures.
Old October 17th, 2020, 02:30 PM
Symbiotic

Placement vs movement wouldn't matter. If it worked on Into the Breach, it'd work when Bee gets teleported.

Probably a place we should update Carry to specify "normal movement" to align it with intent. That's the reason Angel has Swift Carry instead of just Carry though - so it can work on free moves like the one Cyclops gives out. (Which aren't normal moves)
Old October 17th, 2020, 03:28 PM
C3G Landlord

I've been repeatedly told that Cyclopes gives out full turns in which you just can't attack or move, which is why before and after move/attack powers are still allowed to be used. So that's not relevant here.

Placement powers are different than move powers. Otherwise why would we bother with the extra 5 letters? I know I've been told before that some power didn't trigger because the figure was placed instead of moved. If Magneto throws Bumblebee he can't carry a passenger with him because he's being placed, not moved. Pretty easy to understand based on the language used and the theme playing out.

The theme behind preventing carry on a free move handed out by an ally makes no sense what so ever. If it's intentional that Groot can't carry Rocket when moved using Star-Lord's free move, then that is an epic failure of design vision. IamGroot = "Sorry Rocket, Peter wants me to move 2 spaces closer to the action, but he forbids me from bringing you with me."
Old October 17th, 2020, 03:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Carry specifically only works during the Carrying figures turn. The ‘Before moving’ mentioned is a phase of his turn, like ‘after moving and before attacking’ is.

And yeah, anything that would trigger on any movement also triggers on ‘teleport’ powers and such, the game doesn’t distinguish between them.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library