Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old July 16th, 2007, 08:25 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
Update...

Hey guys,
I am really excited about the Templar knights booster coming out and got the same question as probably everyone else.

Is it out yet? Now, I wouldn't have asked except that House Mouse Games is selling them. It is usually pretty hard to get to Target and such for me, so I was just wondering.

Thanks

I apologize if there is a more "proper" place to post this.

Old July 16th, 2007, 08:32 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
You do realize that they won't have wave 7. You know why? Becuase you'll have to sit, and wait, to finally find one pack of wave 7... and it would be the last one on the shelf... and it won't even be the pack you want.
Old July 16th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yes. You'll check the game section one day, and there'll be one dusty old Fiends & Vampires back in there someplace. And it will stay there forever.
Old July 16th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
This would probably be the best place to post it.http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=9782
~Menchy, Adminly.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion