Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 30th, 2011, 09:24 AM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/27/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Right Click on the photo, select "Copy Image Location," click on the "Insert Image" box up by the bold and underline options in the reply box (it looks like a little yellow square with a mountain and sun in it) and the paste the link you copied and ...

Very cool. Makes me think of old school GI Joe figures for sure.
Thanks for the tutorial there, still a newb at this but I am getting better slowly. As for my fig, thank you all for the compliments!

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:04 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/29/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'll get to it when I can! I've been super busy, I've got a few writeups I want to post, and/or edit...
You've got no competition from me for a few hours at least, I just lost about 30 incomplete write-ups.
Dang! Computer problems? I just bought a new laptop for school, so hopefully I'll avoid problems for a while.
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:14 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
I'll get to it when I can! I've been super busy, I've got a few writeups I want to post, and/or edit...
You've got no competition from me for a few hours at least, I just lost about 30 incomplete write-ups.
Dang! Computer problems? I just bought a new laptop for school, so hopefully I'll avoid problems for a while.
Yep. Needed a new hard drive. Everything on the old one...gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage
Staples couldn't recover ANYTHING from our computer that needed a new hard drive, so I lost all my mini pics (some of them of figures I no longer have ), all my write-ups, all my Photoshop Elements files (every single one of my personal customs will have to be made again if any edits are necessary), all my programs. This truly sucks.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

So now would be a really bad time to suggest a bunch of edits to your customs?
Old August 30th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

So sorry to hear that, Scapemage. That is one of my worst fears. (Time for me to go back up my computer, again....)
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:03 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!

That really sucks...

My Custom Terrain

Old August 30th, 2011, 12:17 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Sorry to hear that, Scapemage. This is why it's important to regularly back up your files to an external drive.

~ Sherman, who backs up 4x a week...
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ultimate Upcoming HeroClix Info Thread - Updated 8/27/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobravigon View Post
Thanks for the tutorial there, still a newb at this but I am getting better slowly. As for my fig, thank you all for the compliments!
No prob. Someone walked me through it the first time and it was very helpful. Figured I could pay it forward.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2011, 01:14 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Sorry to hear that, Scapemage. This is why it's important to regularly back up your files to an external drive.

~ Sherman, who backs up 4x a week...
Yeah, we're considering buying one. I'm going to start making regular flash drive copies of my personal customs stuff now.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:17 PM

I can relate, last year my house burnt down, killed my Step dad and turned my computer into a puddle. Not much fun. Granted the computer was the least of our problems but still...

My Custom Terrain

Old August 30th, 2011, 03:22 PM

My Heroscape collection survived, it was on the other end of the house. Been cleaning soot and crap off of everything I owned for going on two years this January. Thank god I had most of my belongings in plastic tubs which are much easier to clean than, lets say my G.I. Joe collection I had on my shelves for example.

My Custom Terrain

Old August 30th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That's awful man. Sorry you had to go through that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations