Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old February 25th, 2011, 10:44 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Live from TotalCon XXV

TotalCon XXV Display Map

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; November 5th, 2022 at 01:46 AM.
Old February 25th, 2011, 10:44 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Live from TotalCon XXV

Friday 2/25 10:00am Walk Like A Man - SOLD OUT!

Tom Vasel & Eric Summerer from The Dice Tower participating.

WINNER: Jim Reed (Dice Tower)

Jim Reed on right.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; November 5th, 2022 at 01:47 AM.
Old February 25th, 2011, 11:37 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Great stuff!

Looking forward to it tomorrow. I was originally aiming to get there as early as possible, but the weather is going to slow me down a little.
Old February 25th, 2011, 01:12 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Love that map, especially the dungeon. Fantastic "staircase"! How long did that take to build?

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

WOW

We totally need to make something this bug at the origins table.
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:12 PM

Friday 2/25 3:00pm Battle Above Cursed Lands - 12 of 16

WINNER: kildawabbit

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; February 26th, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Wow! That map is awesome. Makes me want to go and buy more terrain tiles. I have a lot already but would need more to pull off something that massive.
Old February 25th, 2011, 04:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Keep it up, nyys, I'm loving it. Also I want to hear what Tom Vasel had to say.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:03 PM

OK, just finished setting up the maps for tomorrow. Will get the pics for the day up asap (translation, tomorrow).

-insert signature here-
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:07 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the spiral staircase is what really gets me. That thing is genius!
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:08 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That map don't look very stable. It is awesome though! I'd love to play on it!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:37 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

how do you make that spiral stair case?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News