Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 23rd, 2008, 01:43 PM

Utgar's little fiend has disabled reputation
Help with my custom idea?

HI, I'm brand new to the site and I have a custom figure idea that I love but i can't find the right mini for it. I am going for a Marro-Slayer, so maybe a human, tough looking, some kool gun and maybe an axe or something. Kinda like a zombie slayer. So, if anybody can help me out, that would be great. I am hoping for something in the $5 or less range.

Yes I am. But the real question is, why aren't you?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:38 PM

Sev_ has disabled reputation
You looking for pre-painted, unpainted, plastic, metal, etc. Once you work out those details, we may be able to point you in the right direction. Until then, I suggest these:

http://www.em4miniatures.com/
Old January 23rd, 2008, 03:48 PM

I am looking for pre-painted, as i have no skill. I would prefer plastic although i guess metal wouldn't be the end of the world. And i would hate to have anything evil looking. I have way to much Utgar stuff and way to little Ullar.

Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:06 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Drake basically is a marro slayer...

Keep in mind when creating customs, characters do not know about valhalla until they are summoned there... so there technically would not be any human marro slayers would there? At least not until after they are summoned to valhalla... or is there some story line that I have not read with marros fighting humans on Marr?
Old January 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM

yeah, I know they didn't. And no, i don't there is something about that. But hey, it would be cool, his caracter bio could make him be from the future, when a human colony was established on Marr, Marro killed his family, ect, ect. It's just something i've had in the back of my head since i heard of custom units.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards