Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 31st, 2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Strong Guy

Strong Guy needs a figure that can redirect attacks at him.
Old May 31st, 2018, 04:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I just noticed some odd wording on this guy:

After this move, you may choose one opponent's figure adjacent to Strong Guy. The chosen figure receives any wounds Strong Guy would have received from that attack. If Strong Guy does not end his Kinetic Redirection move adjacent to an opponent's figure, place Wound Markers normally.

But what happens if he ends his move adjacent to an opponent's figure but chooses not to redirect the wounds (because he doesn't want Banner to get... hungry, for example)? It says it's a choice to redirect the wound markers, and then says that they're placed normally if he doesn't end him move adjacent to an opponent. So, if you end your move adjacent to an opponent but don't redirect, do they disappear into the ether? Do they get placed on his card? Not that it'll come up often, and I'm probably just being an arse, but I thought I'd bring it up.
Then you just apply wounds as normal. The standard rulebook rules always apply when not exceptioned by the card text. Card text do not have to cover all situations only where it is in exception to the normal rules.
Okay, that makes sense. For the purposes of clarity, though, perhaps it should be updated to 'If Strong Guy does not choose an opponent's figure for Kinetic Redirection, place Wound Markers normally.'. That is, if it isn't too much of a strain on the Art Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
A3n's ruling makes more sense than mine, so scratch what I said earlier.

I like that wording (or something along those lines), LO. If people don't want an art update here, I'll write up a FAQ when I get home tonight.
Just noticed this again - this should definitely be changed, as the wording is opposite to the intent.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 31st, 2018, 04:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It's not opposite to the intent, it's just not as explicit as it could be about what happens when you don't choose a figure for the power.

Probably not a high-priority update (in my mind at least), but it's worth at least FAQing. Never did get around to that.
Old June 27th, 2018, 02:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

In hindsight, this guy should work exactly like Bishop, but have only a Melee attack, where Bishop can ranged attack. They essentially do the same thing, absorb attacks and power themselves up, just one turns it into physical strength, the other into a blast power.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 27th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I always assumed the reason for him working so differently was because of this line of his bio:

His enlarged frame allows him to absorb kinetic energy, but only for a short time before he must expend it or risk damage to himself.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 7th, 2019, 04:32 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I just noticed some odd wording on this guy:

After this move, you may choose one opponent's figure adjacent to Strong Guy. The chosen figure receives any wounds Strong Guy would have received from that attack. If Strong Guy does not end his Kinetic Redirection move adjacent to an opponent's figure, place Wound Markers normally.

But what happens if he ends his move adjacent to an opponent's figure but chooses not to redirect the wounds (because he doesn't want Banner to get... hungry, for example)? It says it's a choice to redirect the wound markers, and then says that they're placed normally if he doesn't end him move adjacent to an opponent. So, if you end your move adjacent to an opponent but don't redirect, do they disappear into the ether? Do they get placed on his card? Not that it'll come up often, and I'm probably just being an arse, but I thought I'd bring it up.
Then you just apply wounds as normal. The standard rulebook rules always apply when not exceptioned by the card text. Card text do not have to cover all situations only where it is in exception to the normal rules.
Okay, that makes sense. For the purposes of clarity, though, perhaps it should be updated to 'If Strong Guy does not choose an opponent's figure for Kinetic Redirection, place Wound Markers normally.'. That is, if it isn't too much of a strain on the Art Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
A3n's ruling makes more sense than mine, so scratch what I said earlier.

I like that wording (or something along those lines), LO. If people don't want an art update here, I'll write up a FAQ when I get home tonight.
Just noticed this again - this should definitely be changed, as the wording is opposite to the intent.
This still should probably be changed.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library