Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 21st, 2012, 12:19 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Definitive List of C3G Definitive Lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
If you use the Index, you can Ctrl-down in each column to get to the next power in that category.

For example, if you wanted to make sure you had all the special attacks, you would start at the top of column D and Ctrl-down arrow. The active cell will move down to the next instance of text in that column.
Of course you can also do a Ctrl-F and find the next instance of "Special Attack"

If you're serious about it, I'd be happy to let you take it on. This was really initially a pre-cursor to the Index (which is why I haven't updated it in over a year), but if people prefer lists, have at it. Let me find out how to give you access to the OP, and I'll let you know.
I do use the index quite a bit. I'm not sure why I feel like a list online is a bit more user friendly. Maybe it just feels like to much work to minimize heroscapers and open a new program then open the index and search by abilities. If you no longer want to try and update this I think it would be fun to try and update it.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 22nd, 2019, 10:34 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Should this be updated at some stage?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 22nd, 2019, 11:24 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I think the Sortable Index and Synergy Archive do most of this now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy