Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 4th, 2018, 09:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Public Testing)

Yeah, that looks cool.
Old April 5th, 2018, 09:34 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like this for a background:

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 5th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Updated OP & third post with comic and background images and a link to the figure pics. Thanks Ronin for the pics! @japes let me know if you have what you need, otherwise I will keep digging.

Updated playtest links in OP.
Old April 5th, 2018, 11:22 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Damn fine work YK!

Are you leaning more towards 55 or 60?
I will take any point reduction I can get with Judges.
I definitely would not go any higher than 60, they didn't seem to hit above that level to me. If you really wanted to push for 55 I would be okay with it. I do feel they are more effective as their numbers rise since their are more markers in play and you are more likely to get one whose 5 defense really holds up for a while. Interestingly enough, the Execution power is capped at one use per non-healing figure your opponent controls so that one power does not scale up though.

While drafting just one, 5 points isn't a huge deal, it is when you have 3-4 of them in play where a 15-20 point difference starts to have more of an impact. I'm not the type of player who would ever draft 10 of them at once, but you have to ask yourself if 10 at 550 points or 600 points is more fair should someone do just that. I have generally been a proponent of going high on common figures to keep the 10x play balanced, but uncommon heroes are a different thing. I'm not sure how often people really spam them. I've run the Frost Giants and Sentinels at x4, but both are pretty expensive so more than that seems too costly to me.

Just looking at how the 5 point different impacts an army build at x4:

Dredd 240, Daredevil 180, Roschach 140, Brit-Cit x4 (@55) 220, Robin (Tim Drake) 120, Robin (Dick Grayson) 100 = 1000 points

Dredd 240, Daredevil 180, Roschach 140, Brit-Cit x4 (@60) 240, Robin (Tim Drake) 120, Robin (Damian Wayne) 80 = 1000 points

So the difference between 55 & 60 for the Judges is the difference between Dick Grayson & Damian Wayne. Maybe run both armies vs. a 1000 point Teen Titans build and see which one feels like the closer match-up?
Any chance anyone will have time to do this?
I will be out of the testing scene for at least a week while in Florida.
I would prefer to keep this moving so the next Public Design can move forward.
If the art pans out I may just call a vote.

Let me know if anyone has any concerns at this point.

I would love to get them in at 55 as the Judges are already dealing with a high cost Dredd so 10-20 points may make a big difference when building them as a faction.

I had a psi-flash that there may be another Judge itching to see some action.
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looked over my results again and I'm seeing 3 solid to good wins vs. 3 solid to significant losses, and then 5 games that were down to the wire and easily could have been a win or loss. That seems fairly solid support for their 60 point cost being accurate. The only 'big wins' they had I would attribute to their allies over them though, so they never blew anyone out of the water themselves at 60 points, but they did get owned by Kraven. Thus if you really feel the Judge Faction would be better served with them coming in a 55 then I wouldn't have a problem with it. Outside of Dredd, none of the other units that benefit the most from teaming up with them are particularly great values, so the 5 point difference even when multiplied by 4 isn't really all that concerning to me. Just go with your gut here and call for a vote. You have my support at either price and I'd be surprised if you didn't have the other heroes supports as well. Only way to find out for sure is to call for the vote. Squirrel Girl is waiting.
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:33 PM

I propose Final Editing at 55.
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:36 PM

Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Vote for Final Editing)

@Arkham @japes @Yodaking @Ronin @johnny139 @SirGalahad @Spidey'tilIDie
Old April 12th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea at 55-60. Not concerned about a 5-point drop
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:04 PM
C3G Landlord

yea
Old April 12th, 2018, 08:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:22 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

yea to editing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold Judgement Marker on this card. If an enemy figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place one of your Judgement Markers from this card on the enemy figure's Army Card. Whenever an Army Card with one of your Judgement Markers on it has all of its figures destroyed, you may return that Judgement Marker to this card.

JURY
Any enemy figure with your Judgement Marker on their its card has the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their its card. Criminal figures roll one lessfewer die when defending against attacks from this Brit-Cit Judge.

EXECUTIONER
If this Brit-Cit Judge inflicts one or more wounds with his normal attack on an enemy Criminal figure and there is only 1 Life remaining on that figure, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.
Just to be clear--if I start with four of these guys and after placing their markers, 3 of them are destroyed, I can move all of their markers onto my 4th figure's card when the enemy figures are destroyed, allowing me to re-place all of those markers again?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 13th, 2018, 12:59 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library