Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old September 2nd, 2014, 12:20 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Codex Issue 5 is here! (Public Announcements)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I want to see the continuation of 1Mmirg's article on large maps.
Sadly, 1Mmirg has been too busy to contribute his work to the Codex. We hope that maybe he could do something for Issue 6, though it is unlikely.
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:17 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm glad you guys have been enjoying the Codex. Just FYI, we've uploaded a slightly revised edition, since the original was missing some due credit for @Wanderer999 .
Old September 2nd, 2014, 08:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I want to see the continuation of 1Mmirg's article on large maps.
Sadly, 1Mmirg has been too busy to contribute his work to the Codex. We hope that maybe he could do something for Issue 6, though it is unlikely.
Bummer. That article really struck a chord with me. Of all the games I've played, the ones I remember playing are mostly giant maps that my kids and I made just for fun. The "competition style" games and maps are mostly just a blur.
Old September 9th, 2014, 07:21 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone hasn't seen yet, our announcement is finally up on the home page.
Old September 14th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Hi everyone, if anyone is interested in the issue 5's Skellibros section, do PM me for a copy. It did not make the strict censorships of the Codex due to Heroscape having young audiences, so I can only show them to individuals upon request.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old September 28th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Bugger

Just a little update for everyone, I thought it was worth noting that Issue 5 has been quite popular, actually surpassing Issue 4 in downloads (440 to 367, as of right now). Thank you all for your support!
Old September 29th, 2014, 11:34 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

*W*O*W* - Congratulations! Those are impressive numbers. I guess that HeroScape "ain't dead yet," huh? Sometimes I feel like I'm the LAST HS'ers in New Jersey, but hearing about the Gen Con turn out and seeing "440 downloaders" is refreshing and encouraging.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old September 29th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Finally got around to reading this issue - a bit behind, I know. Great as always, though. Really loved the battle report by the Gang of Four and the Gen Con overview was fun. There's not much news to report nowadays, so it's always interesting to see some "journalistic" fare.
Old September 29th, 2014, 07:02 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Finally got around to reading this issue - a bit behind, I know. Great as always, though. Really loved the battle report by the Gang of Four and the Gen Con overview was fun. There's not much news to report nowadays, so it's always interesting to see some "journalistic" fare.
Thanks for the positive feedback, Johnny.

And the codex is always open to ideas from the public. If you see something you think is worth putting in an issue, or have any ideas yourself please don't hesitate to contact us.
Old September 29th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback, Johnny.

And the codex is always open to ideas from the public. If you see something you think is worth putting in an issue, or have any ideas yourself please don't hesitate to contact us.
Also, there is the Codex recruiting thread here:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=50305
Old November 1st, 2014, 11:55 AM
Bugger

Well, folks, it seems it's that time of the month again. I'm happy to say that I have just made the final touches on issue 6 of the Codex! I've sent it to my fellow editors for a final bout of proofreading, after which it will be posted to Heroscapers. We're almost there!
Old November 1st, 2014, 12:33 PM
...Something unique

Re: Codex Public Announcements

And I'm glad to say that it's here! Everybody, Issue 6!

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Happy reading!

~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; November 1st, 2014 at 01:51 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News