Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old August 30th, 2012, 08:02 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Board games for trade or sale

Hi all. It's been a long time.

My budget is really tight these days and I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of Guild Wars 2, but just can't afford it right now. So I was hoping to sale or trade some of the few games that I have. All the games except for one have been opened, but only a few have been played. They are all in great shape. I have:

Race For The Galaxy
Dominion
Last Night On Earth
Castle Panic
The Adventurers
Summoner Wars: Phoenix Elves vs. Tundra Orcs
Summoner Wars: Guild Dwarves vs. Cave Goblins
I also have one flocked Rise of the valkyrie set.

That's about it. If anyone is interested please make me an offer.

Thanks!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Last edited by keglo; August 31st, 2012 at 07:21 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games